Chapter 15

Chapter 14 not edited

Lego

Carson POV

I couldn’t sulk around to long because today I have another meeting with the Wilson’s in about an hour. I threw on something presentable that showed off my belly more and, waited for my mom to come pick me up.  Once I heard the beep of the car horn I hurriedly locked up the house and proceeded to the car.

“Hey honey how was your day?”  My mom asked smiling at me.

“It was fine I grumbled.”  Putting my seatbelt on as we drove further away from the house.

“Oh ok well later on tonight John is coming over for dinner we have to talk to you and your brother.  I just nodded my head I’m not in the mood for talking right now.  About 20 minutes later we met up with the Wilson’s at the adoption place to discuss the baby and what not.

“How are you Carson?”  Savannah asked giving me a big smile.

“Not so good.”  I admitted frowning.

“Why is that do you need anything you know I could-.”  I cut her off

“This problem is not so simple.”  I stated getting everyone’s attention now I took a deep breath.”  I told the baby’s father about the adoption which he doesn’t agree on so he is trying to end this whole process.”  Savannah looked at my tears in her eyes while her husband tried comforting her.

“Carson how come you didn’t tell me?”  My mom looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

“Because I’m tired of being a disappointment.”

“I’m so sorry if you felt that way matter of fact I can call off the dinner and-.”  My mother rambled on while hugging me

“No mom I’m fine.”  I said.

“Can you bring him here so we can talk to him please?”  Savannah pleaded.

I sighed. “I don’t know I’ll think about it.”

“Carson you need to bring him here.”  My mom said.

“No I don’t I don’t have to do shit!!”  I screamed startling everyone

“Maybe we can meet up another time.”  Richard suggested.

“Yes that would be perfect.” I said walking outside to get in the car the ride home was silent until we exited the car.

“Be at the dinner table by 7 dressed and everything.”  My mom said walking into the house.

When the time approached I sat at the dinner table with my brother, mom, and her boyfriend.  On the table was grilled chicken salad, breadsticks, and glasses of wine for them and lemonade for me and my brother.  After eating in silence for 10 minutes my mom decided to break the awkward silence.

“Ok Tyler and Carson John proposed to me and, I said yes!”  She squealed grabbing John’s hand.   I looked over at Tyler who was fuming.  “That’s not the best part we are moving into to his house this weekend so we can be a family.”

“I’m not going anywhere with you and him he will never replace my FATHER!”  Tyler yelled outraged.

“Ty calm down.”  I said giving him a look of disapproval.

“No I won’t if your whore ass didn’t get pregnant maybe are family would still be together you ruin everything!”  He screamed shoving his plate on the floor.  I felt tears coming to my eyes but, I can’t cry now.

“Do not talk to your sister like that young man and, we are moving that’s final go up to your room now!”  My mother shouted rising out of her chair while John tried calming her down.

“No!!”  Tyler hollered as they argued back and forth.  I silently got up from my seat and, went to my room I locked my door and sat on my bed with an empty notebook. 

Goals

1.    Get a job

2.    Save up money to be able to move by summertime

3.    Rebuild relationship with my brother

4.    Get Gabe to agree with adoption

5.     Become happy again

I closed the notebook and, got ready for bed because I still need to go to school tomorrow.  Hopefully it’s not as worse as today was…

Ok vote comment fan peoples :)) tell me how you think the story is going so far and what should the gender of the baby be ???