Chapter 16 part 2

Ok chapter 16 part 2 J legoo no editing

I laughed.

“So basically you want a redo?!?  Ok I’m Carson as you can see I’m totally not pregnant want to have sex?”  I said with fake enthusiasm.  As he just glared at with a hard expression.

“Carson we are having a baby and, I know it’s not Kyle’s so the least we can be is friends.”  He said looking me right into the eyes.  Omg how does he know my plan is ruined who could have told.

“Whatever you still went and, told everyone I was pregnant you asshole!”  I whispered yelled not trying to cause a scene as people were already looking at me.

“What the hell why would I do that?”  Gabe looked completely shocked.  Well then who the hell told I thought to myself.

“Gabe I guess we can try to be friends.”  I sighed rubbing my temples

“Great I know we can get along!”  He said smiling.

“Gabe I’ve been waiting forever can we go now.”  The blonde from the other day pleaded with a puppy dog face.  I envied her blonde hair and, baby blue eyes her perfect body.  Everything!

“Ok hold on.”  He looked at me I quickly showed a face of no expression.

“Go on well talk later.”  I said putting on a fake smile.  Why does it hurt to see him walk off with that girl Carly feels like someone punched the hell out of my heart.  Ugh I swear these stupid hormones make me act this way!  I almost forgot about my job interview so I texted Jewel letting her know we had to get ice cream later since its Friday it really didn’t matter.  Plus tomorrow is moving day I’m a little nervous it seems as if my mom is rushing into this relationship which will just cause heartbreak in the end.  I drove home to pick up my paperwork than back to Danyelle’s Closet the name of her boutique.

“Welcome back Carson you bring your paperwork?”  I nodded hesitantly giving her the work I hope my dad did this right.  She studied over the work for a few minutes before speaking to me.

“Wonderful everything seems fine you can start Monday Ms. Manning!”  Danyelle said giving me a warm smile.  This worked out perfectly because this weekend was moving weekend so I needed time to get settled into my new home.  We talked for about 20 minutes before I told her I had to leave while texting Jewel that I would be at the ice cream spot in 10 minutes.

“Hey Carson what’s up?”  Jewel said as she got our favorite ice cream and, found us a table.

“Jewel I have so much to tell you!”   I said with a mouth full of strawberry shortcake ice cream.

“Spill girl!”  Jewel squealed in excitement!

“Ok so Gabe came up to me today asking if we can start over.”  I said swallowing my ice cream.

“Seriously.”  Jewel’s whole face dropped.  What’s her problem?

“Yeah…”  I trailed off.

“Ok continue.”  Jewel spoke.

“So I agreed to be friends with him than that girl Carly approached him and, my heart felt as if it was being punched.  I don’t know why I just want him really bad and, it’s confusing me!!”  I said rubbing my forehead.  “Not to mention I’ve been extremely horny lately like what the hell!  I said looking at Jewel who stared back at me laughing.

“I’m sorry Carson is just that telling me your horny makes me giggle.”  She said holding her side.

“At least you have someone to release your sexual frustration to!”  I laughed along with and, for once I feel so carefree.

Moving Day**

Being that John’s house was only 10 minutes away we went back and forth bringing the stuff to his house.  My room was pretty big and had it’s own bathroom which I really liked as I was putting my stuff away their was a knock on the front door.  My mom, John, and Tyler were back at the house getting the rest of our things.  I smoothed my hair back and fixed my top before answering the door.

“Hello I came to welcome you and your…. Carson???”  Gabe spoke surprised staring at me. 

Ok vote comment fan ugh I feel this chapter is not m best :( so comment on what you think will happen next :)