Chapter 32

Ok next chappie sorry for the wait research paper is officially over!!!! Woooooooooooo!! Not edited sorry :/

Chapter 32

          It’s been 7 days since I haven’t felt too good so it’s now Thursday.  Gabe ended up taking me to the hospital and, the doctor said it was nothing to worry about it was just the food I ate.  He gave me some medicine for upset stomachs and, I been feeling a little better every since.  I looked over at the clock in our room which read 6:30 a.m. I quickly but, quietly got out of bed to make breakfast for Gabe and I.

          I did the usual I do every morning brushed my teeth, washed my face, and freshened up with a bit of deodorant.  Going into the kitchen I grabbed bacon, eggs, and pancake mix. After about 45 minutes breakfast was finished and I wanted to wake Gabe up a bit early so he can eat.

          I slowly tip-toed into our room where Gabe was still sleeping soundlessly in our queen sized bed.  I quietly climbed over to Gabe my bulging stomach in his face and, grabbed my pillow whacking him in the face multiple times.

          “WHAT THE F-… ALEXIAH!!??!?”  Gabe sputtered falling off the side of the bed leaving my hysterical on the bed.

          “I’m sorry baby I just had to do it.”  I tried apologizing with a straight face but failed miserably. He glared at my from the floor beginning to slowly get up.

          “If you weren’t pregnant I would get you.  But I will remember this Alexiah!!” He exclaimed climbing back on to the bed lying next to me.

          “Will you forgive me if I say I made you breakfast with your favorite blueberry pancakes?”  I said making a pouty face trailing my finger up and down his bare chest making him grin up at me.

          “Aww babe you really do love me!!” He said giving me a peck on the lips before running into the bathroom to get ready for school.  15 minutes later he was at the table eating the food I made for him. 

          “This is really good babe.  Are you going to eat?”  I gave him a quick thank you and grabbed a plate to join him.  We ate in silence before Gabe got up to get the keys to the car for school.

          “Do you want me to get dinner tonight?”  He asked slinging his backpack over his right shoulder.

          “Nah its fine I’ll probably just order take-out when you get back.” I said wrapping my arms around his torso kissing him.  Knowing Gabe he slides his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss making me wish he wasn’t leaving.  Eventually I pulled away scolding him that he was going to be late for school but he just chuckled running out the front door.  Gabe can be so silly.