Chapter 4

Ok chapter 4 woot I really like this story hopefully you people like it to. Also the characters will now go by their new names they will rarely be called their old names to limit the confusion :) Now that’s over with on to chapter 4 legooo!

Chapter 4

One month later…

School has gotten a lot better I finally met a good friend who is as crazy as me.  Jewel has short red hair and, wild blue eyes.  She also hates Gabe as much as I do so that’s another plus about her.  I’ve tired avoiding ‘him’ as much as I could but, he is like a virus on your computer that just won’t go anyway.

“Hola my Brazilian goddess!”  Jewel greeted me at my doorstep.  We have this thing where we sleep over each others every other week.  This weekend it was her turn to eat all the food in my fridge considering all we do is eat, sleep, and talk.

“Jewel!”  I exclaimed letting her into my house while hugging her.  Awkward much?  Right!

“Always a pleasure to have you over young lady.”  My father chimed in smiling kindly at us.

“Ok well dad we will be in my room.”  I dragged Jewel to my room so we could gossip and, do those sleepover things girls do now a days.

So I put my hands up playing my song the butterflies fly away!” Jewel sang terribly into the microphone.  We were currently singing Party in the U.S.A in swimsuit’s and boas.  Why?  Because we are weirdo’s that have no life lol!  Once the song was over we collapsed onto my bed discussing what we want to accomplish this school considering it’s the end of November.

“Well I personally want to lose this belly fat I’ve gained since moving here.”  I declared laughing.  Jewel reached over and poked my stomach her expression turning unreadable.

“Are you Pregnant?”  Jewel mumbled oh so quietly.

“What the hell Jewels?!?”  I said sitting up from my current position.

“Gosh don’t have to rub my fatness in-. “  I mocked fake hurt giggling her expression was still serious.

My laughter soon stopped.  “No Carson seriously when my sister was about 1-2 months pregnant her stomach was hard and, looked like she was bloated all the time.”  She stated.  I just gave her a blank stare as memories from the club flooded my mind.

“It could be a possibility.”  I muttered dryly staring at my finger nails.

“Ok well to be on the safe side we will go to the pharmacy to get a pregnancy test.”  Jewel said while tossing me clothes to wear while putting her previous clothes on.

“Wait what about my parents?”  She looked at me deep in thought.

“We’ll say were going to get ice-cream plus I really want some by the way.”  Jewel smirked at me.

“Mom and Dad were going out for ice-cream be back in a few.”  I shouted slamming the door behind me.  We both hoped in to her car and drove off to the pharmacy.   Exciting right?!?  The ride to the drug store was quiet giving me time to think about the situation I have gotten myself into.

“Come on we don’t have all day now!”  Jewel complained as I debated on which brand to buy.  I wanted the most accurate one I don’t a false statement it would only complicate things more.  I finally decided on a pregnancy test and went to pay for it in line.

“Will that be all ma’am?”  The older looking cashier glared me than the pregnancy test.

“Yes.”  I said bitterly taking out the money to pay for it.

“Ok 9.89 please.”  I handed her the exact amount and headed for the restroom in the store.  “Ok all I have to do is pee on this stick and wait for results pretty simple.”  I thought to myself.  After I was done me and Jewel waited for the results which none other than bad because well I’m pregnant.  What I did next made Jewel wonder if I escaped a mental intuition.

I laughed.

In till tears came out my eyes but, not from sadness because this is just a terrible dream.  So I continued to slap myself in the face to wake up from this nightmare when Jewel grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug trying to get me to calm down.

Oh and I wasn’t crying because I’m having a baby I’m crying because the father is none other than the infamous Gabe Zelder.

Do you think she is going to tell Gabe?

How do think her parents will react?

In till next time please vote, comment and fan if you’re in the mood too :PP 

P.S. the next chapter will be pretty long :O  Also faster uploads :)