Princeton Imagine for AngelSmith

"Bye." Jacob stuttered as he brought me to my doorstep, "I- I had fun on our date."

I laughed and cocked my head to the side,"Are you nervous, Mr Popular? The school jock is stuttering." I tsked as I opened my front door, "The only time you should be stuttering is when we- well, nevermind, you'd be too nervous for that."

I felt something push against my back and Jacob slipped his hand up my dress.

"I'm never nervous, baby." He laughed as my breath hitched," Who's scared now?"

I grabbed his hand and brought him to the stairs. He tugged me to my couch, "I can't wait another second. I'm fucking you on the couch."

We were laying on the couch, him on top of me, looking into each other's eyes. Our chest heaved up and down as our hands explored the other's body.

"You're beautiful." Jacob whispered to me as he leaned down and kissed me. I gasped as he went down to nibble on the skin by my neck.

"I WANT TO FEEL YOU." I screamed. With the he brought the bottom of the dress to my hip and ripped off my underwear. I peeled the dress off and undid his belt. He pulled down his pants and I took off my bra.

"Jacob, please." I stated. He in steered himself into me.

"Oh-oh- o!"

"Who's stuttering now, baby?"

"Be quiET!" I screeched as I hit my orgasm."

"F-f- fuck YN."

"Who's stuttering now, baby." I retorted as I sucked on his neck. I pushed down on him harder and he came.

"Well..." I breathed.

"Gosh..." He panted.

"Again." I laughed, kissing him and preparing for round two.