Preference: You Fall Down the Steps

MB Imagines

You fall down the steps:

Ray Ray:

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Ray sniffled a giggle.

You burst out laughing,

"That was hilarious. We should so do it on a mattress." You grabbed Ray's hand and you guys mattress surfed all the rest of the day.

Roc Royal:

"Stop laughing!" You huffed.

"I'm sorry babe. It's just," he paused to take a breath,"you slipped on a RUBBER DUCK!"

"His name is MR. QUACKERS and I've had him since I was five!" You snarled.

Roc burst out laughing again.

"Don't get into your 'I'm not talking to you' mood!" He said in between giggles.

Prodigy:

He fell with you!

"I'm sorry I tripped you, babe." He chuckled.

"No problem. Now I'm less embarrassed."

He offered you his hand, and you walked away, solemnly swearing to not speak of that day again.

Princeton:

"Ahhh, that burns!" You winced as Princeton pressed alcohol on your scratched knee.

"Sorry, I just don't want you to get an infection." Princeton placed a Band-Aid on your cut.

"Prince, the cut is, like, this big!" You spread your fingers an inch apart,"It doesn't need as much care as this."

"Yes it does. What if that cut leaves you with a disease with no known cure and you die before we get married and have little Marie and Jacob Jr?" He fake sniffled.

"Marie and Jacob?" You snorted.

"Too much?" He shrugged.

"Yeah. No one said anything about those names." You giggled,"Their names are ANNE and Jacob Jr!"

You both laughed.