Trouble in Paradise

"So I'll come back with your surprise and we can go to dinner." Princeton told me.

"Okay." I nodded. Princeton had the idea to go on a random vacation and you agreed.

You went into the bathroom to fix your makeup. You had been fixing your eyeliner when you heard a moan.

You chuckled to yourself, thinking that would happen to you later tonight after Princeton's surprise.

"Jacob!" A girl moaned. You shrugged it off, thinking it was a coincidence.

"Jacob Perez! Ahh!"

You slammed down your eye makeup, going to the room next door and slamming the door open.

"THIS-" You started,"is a lovely surprise."

Princeton's curly hair popped up as a pretty girl covered herself in the hotel's white sheets.

You started to cry,
"You wouldn't, Jacob, this is a joke, you can't be."

You looked at him, and he shrugged.

"I'm sorry." He said nonchalantly.

"Who-who is this?" The girl asked Jacob.

"His girlfriend!" You screeched.

"Jacob, you told me you were single. Get out!"

Both of your eyes filled with tears as Jacob threw on his clothes. Hw fixed his hair in the mirror besides the door and nodded to you both.

"I'm sorry." The woman said as you sat down in the chair by the desk in her hotel room.

"You didn't know about me?" you asked her seriously.

She nodded,
"I never would have- I never- I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." You cried.