Prefernece #3

What He Buys You for Your Birthday:

Ray Ray:

Retro Jordan 3's! He helped you open the box, and smiled broadly when you saw the logo.

"See-" he pointed to his foot, where he sported a pair of men's Jordan 3's himself-"now we match."

Prodigy:

"Do you want this, too?" Prodigy pointed to a Tiffany bracelet.

"Craig, first you take me out to a $1,000 lunch, then you surprise me with an Audi, and NOW we're in Tiffany and Co., and you want to buy me a two thousand dollar bracelet?" You giggle.

"It's your birthday, and I'm going to make it your best one ever." He wrapped his arms around you and pecked your lips.

Roc Royal:

He took you to go wine tasting. You were now twenty one!

He sent you home with bottles of expensive drinks.

"Help me carry these!" You fumbled to open the door to your condo.

He opened the door, and popped open a bottle.

"Don't you think we've had enough wine tonight?" You inquired.

"You're only twenty one, you don't know how much is enough!" He giggled as he filled your glass.

Two minutes later, he was a drunken mess.

"You're twenty two, you don't know how much is enough!" You carried him to the bedroom, knowing that you would have to take care of him in the morning when the hangover kicked in.

Princeton:

He wrote you a love letter, wishing you a year of happiness and love. You wiped your eyes with a tissue, and you felt two strong arms wrap around you.

"Feliz cumpleaños, preciosa. Te quiero tanto." *Happy birthday, precious. I love you so much.*

He then pushed a box towards you. Inside were keys.

"What's this for?" You jingled them.

"I bought us a house." He smiled.

You squealed and threw your arms around him.

"Best birthday ever!" You muffled cheers into his neck.