Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag

Princeton:

"Hi guys!" You waved to your 2 million YouTube subscribers.

"This is my boyfriend, Princeton." He waved.

"And since you guys wanted to see it so badly, and because he wanted to do it so much, Jake is gonna do my makeup. So let's get started."

He held up your eyeliner,

"This goes on your eyes, right?"

You giggled,

"Does it?" You turned to the camera, " I fear for my life."

He giggled,

"I've seen you put this on your eyes." he stated, coming out your water line.

"Oh my gosh, omigosh, OMIGOSH!" you squeaked as he lined your waterlines.

You looked in the mirror,

"It actually doesn't look bad, babe."

Jacob smiled at the camera,

"I should be a makeup artist." He pulled out your concealer.

"This goes on your eyes too."

"IT'S CONCELEAR!" You screeched, "It covers imperfections."

"Kay." Jake pretended to search your face, "I can't find one."

You blushed, and Jacob smirked at you.

"Looks like we won't be using blush either." You smacked his arm.

Ray Ray:

"Please!"

"No Ray! Just because every other youtube couple is doing it doesn't mean you has to do my makeup."

"Fine." He huffed as you layed down to sleep. As soon as he heard your soft snores, he grabbed your phone and recorded a video of him doing your makeup while you were asleep and uploaded it.

He fell asleep laughing.

You woke up the next morning, your phone buzzing.

On Twitter, people were saying things like "OMG that's so funny! her new video LOL!"

Ray laughed at you, as he suddenly woke up.

"You like my makeup tutorial?" he laughed, "You're a very heavy sleeper."

"Guess I am." You giggled.

'No I'm not'. you thought. As soon as Ray was done your makeup, he went to bed. You had woken up halfway through the "tutorial".

You smiled, waiting for when he'd notice the word "DORK" written across his forehead in permanent marker.