Ray Ray Imagine for Raevyn

Raevyn's POV

"Ray!" I cried, heaving my heavy groceries into our shared house.

I groaned as I continued to drag my stuff to the kitchen. Just because Ray and I had been fighting lately didn't mean that he could leave me to do all this stuff by myself.

I dropped the bags and hustled up to the bedroom, where his lazy self was probably watching TV.

"Ray, I swear-" I slammed open the door to my boyfriend struggling to put his clothes on.

"Were you fapping or something?" I laughed, but stopped arubtly as I saw a pair of lacy underwear on the floor.

"Those aren't mine." I picked up the tacky pair of pink panties, looking at the pink gem hearts in the back.

"Where is she?" I turned to Ray.

"Where is who?" He asked, trying to cover up what I knew.

I threw the underwear at him,

"The girl who's underwear this belongs too!"

I looked under the bed, not finding anybody.

"You're not slick Ray, you're not slick." I warned as I pulled open the closet door. There stood a girl with one of Ray's oversized shirts on.

I picked up her panties and threw them at her,

"Here, I don't think you're wearing any."

I turned to Ray,

"How long has this been happening?"

"Three months." He whispered.

I nodded and smiled, pushing past the girl into the closet, grabbing my clothes and a suitcase.

They both stared at me as I pushed my belongings in the bag.

As I was done, I walked up to Ray and smacked him in the face.

"I brought the groceries." I stated as I walked through the door.

************************************

(I'm going to do a part two for this imagine, I think)

I hope you liked it Raevyn, it was fun writing it and you're so sweet! But if you think about it, you and Ray Ray are Ray and Rae! I find that extremely fascinating, LOL.