Chapter 20

[Chance]

Spring Break - or as I like to call it; students go psychotic week. That defines spring break for us students perfectly. Also, spring break for college students can refer to sex week. Students have sex like crazy - not all, most. And that's where STD's form - if a condom was not required in the making of the sexual intercourse. Some may go to the beach to get tanned or fool around with friends. Unfortunately, that's where I'll be heading today. It's not a bad thing, it's the fact that Chris will be going as well. Even two of the people I strongly dislike - Andrew and Shane.

It's upsetting to know Thomas won't be going with me to the beach this time. He's off on a trip with Anthony, Ariel and Tori with an addition of a few extra friends. Thomas just had to leave me for a week. Why does he have to be so cruel? Man, I don't even want any drama occurring whilI'm trying to have fun at the beach. Fun is all I want there for me. That shouldn't be too hard to ask for, is it?

As I'm leaving in my car on my way to beach, I recall Saturday - which was yesterday - when Thomas left me.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked.

It wasn't fair to me. I'll be alone without my boyfriend for a week. A whole week, all of Spring Break which was supposed to be spent together with Thomas - as a couple. It was worse enough going without him for more than three months, I don't want to be bored for a whole week. Thomas is the key to my entirely pure happiness. My soul-mate. At least I have my friends to hang out with, so I won't be utterly bored.

I was mad at the fact he didn't even bring me along on this trip. What kind of boyfriend does that? That was just evil of Thomas. But I guess he didn't want tension between Anthony and I because he's going. And everybody knows I strongly loathe Anthony.

"Chance, of course, I do," he said.

I pouted like a baby, as I always do towards Thomas if does anything I find evil, like him going on a trip without me. "Man, I'll be without you for a week. That ain't right," I said, frowning sadly.

"Wow, Chance. You're acting like a baby right now, it's cute, always is every time you do it," as he pinched my cheeks like aunts would do to their nephew or nieces.

"I can't help it. I'll miss you," I responded as I placed my hands in my jean pockets, mastering a cute baby expression on my face. Thomas loves my baby faces, even Christian and Dallas find it cute.

"I'll miss you, too, Chance," he said, pecking his lips on mine.

The sound of Ariel's voice called him over, she needed assistance with her bags, as well as for the others. I moved myself to lean against Thomas's garage door removing my hands out my pocket and folded them over my chest. I gazed off at the baby blue sky that clouds don't dare to cover up. It makes me think about my secret that I will need to one day confess to Thomas, my family and the rest of the people close to me. But apparently, it crosses my mind on how Andrew and Ariel already know. I can't justify that assumption.

On the other hand, I thought about Tori's natural happiness and how she'll be doing later on in life. She hasn't been the Tori we all know and love regardless of what crazy things she do - we all most likely will join her with those crazy things. All she is now is a reserved, always calm and normal teenager. Not crazy wild and sarcastically rude, or even demanding as a matter of fact. Her personality has totally altered since the dirty truth came out to her. A less social Tori wasn't comparable to a out-going social interactive Tori. They're two different people. One is loved and the other boring to communicate to.

I did want to brawl with Chris but I knew Thomas would despise me fighting in any kind. I may have made it clear to him that I can't promise to not fight, but I do want to make him happy. Not fighting results in a happy go lucky Thomas. Chris does irritate my nerves to a point where I can't bare his annoyance. He pisses me off, and if continues, I can't promise any critical damage won't happen to him. I'll seriously punch the crap out of him.