Chapter 4

I never realized how tedious I am. Well, I did stay up till three in the morning because of Christian's party. Which, by the way, was astonishing. It's so amazing, his house is just outstanding. Rich people. And some rich people aren't snobs. Chance and I didn't do much dancing but when we did, let me just say, it was out of this world. Everything dancing were inhuman, especially Tori. It was a blast, a party of a lifetime, a party to not miss.

You know, I wasn't even tedious at three but now that I'm awake at what ever time this is, I feel like I'm being pressured down by bricks or gravity just hates me. It's forcing me down without any resist. Why do you hate me gravity?

Lucky thing is, I don't even need to move a muscle. I can just lay back and relax. There's no school on weekends and I'm glad there isn't. Lazy day is here for me. It's fun to be lazy.

Knock Knock Knock

I groan.

Knock Knock Knock

I groan even louder.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Shut up already. Like, come on, I'm trying to be lazy here and that takes skill. I don't even want to get up. Just let me have my lazy day.

"Tomster, you awake?" Chance's voice is easily recognizable to my ears, but when did he get in? How did he get in?

Right, my eyes are closed but I could of heard it. Oh wait, no I wouldn't, my ears aren't functioning properly, I barely made out what he said. And I don't lock my door if I'm in my room. But he still could of called, actually that wouldn't work if my ears aren't hearing everything right now.

And to answer your question Chance, no, I'm not awake as you can clearly see. Well I am, but too lazy to move. I might as well move before he shakes me recklessly, he done it before when I fell asleep in Math class a week ago. I shift slightly before facing up, sitting on the edge of the bed. It wasn't easy, it was back-breaking to put pressure in your body where needed. I shut my eyes hard then opening them again. Repeat. I struggle to visualize my sight to vanquish the blur.

Chance start to become translucent in my eyes. My eyes widen when I become astounded with what I see vividly. I gaze as I examine Chance from head to toe. My jaw drops. Wowzers.

"You look stunned," he speaks, standing there like the man he is.

"More like flabbergasted. I didn't know you had a body like that," I speak throaty then cleared my throat. "But I'm more curious of why you're in trunks. Are you going to the beach?" I raise a brow.

"That's exactly what I'm doing and you're coming with me," he says.

"Chance, cumming at the beach will attract attention," I remark.

"Wait what? I didn't mean that, I meant you're going with me to the beach." He corrects me on my dirty mistake.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my brain isn't processing everything correctly. I'm still tedious from last night or would that be morning? Night Morning?" I think aloud to myself. It didn't make sense or my brain is really stupid right now.

"It's OK. I can stay here with you if you want. I want to spend time with you today. I'll just have to change my clothes," he says.

I arose quickly in steady stance. "No, I'm going. I want to see your body, I mean feel it. . . I mean have fun in the sun with you," I mumble.

"That's my boy," he says as he rubs my head gently. "Now hurry and get ready," he instructs. "Plus, you can always do all three." He smiles.

I rush in the bathroom and take a quick shower after brushing my teeth to their whitest. When I came out of the shower, I dried off and slipped into black trunks that I found in my drawer with a white tank top. Ain't using the term wife beater, it's stupid.

Chance already left, how rude. I walk outside to Chance's car.

Awaiting there wasn't only Chance, Tori, Christian and seven others were there as well. I only knew five out of the seven. I guess half of us going in one car while the rest go in another.

Chance and Tori introduced me to the others I didn't know. They didn't attend our school but they already knew about Chance and I. How the hell does news like this travel like sound?

Now speaking of news travelling, I wonder if anyone from school knows about Chance and I. What if they do find out, what happens next? How will they react? Will we get bullied? But Chance is the jock of the school, we just can't get bullied. And everyone will bound to know some time since he is a jock, the most popular kids in school as well as cheerleaders. What if cheerleaders try to be all over my man? How will I handle that?

"You OK?" As Chance places his hands on my shoulders.

I look at him because just staring at his feet will not help. "Yeah, I'm OK. Just thinking, that's all," I reply.

"OK. Good." He smiles. He takes off his hands. "OK, people, lets pack up the cars," he instructs them to do so.

Each of them helps each other which the supplies such as towels, sun umbrellas or whatever they're called, coolers and whatever else you need for the beach. I barely paid attention to them, I was too busy being lost in my mind right now.

"You OK?" Christian asks, standing in front of me and I hadn't even noticed. "You seem like you zoned out."

"I'm fine, just thinking," I answer.

"OK guys, both cars are packed up with our supplies. Time to hit the road," Tori says, thrusting her fist up in the air out of excitement.

We all climb in the cars we were going in. I obviously went in Chance's car but he didn't drive, Christian did. Chance wanted to stay at the back with me. By the time I clicked on my belt, we were already on the road.

I roll down the window halfway since I got the window seat. The breeze feels so nice against my skin. Attacking my face smoothly making me feel relaxed, that and Chance's hand locked my mine. I stare out the window, scanning at many things, pedestrians and cars that passed by. The sky is beautiful as always with partly any clouds. The sun glares nicely down at us. Not too hot, not too cold, just right. I shift uncomfortably before resting back in my seat.

It was a long ride there but we finally made it to the beach. When we climbed out of the car, Tori demanded all of us to help with the supplies. Chance and I carry both coolers, one for me to carry and the other for him. Christian lead us to the right spot on the beach. He's says it's the perfect spot on the beach. As we reach the spot, I lower the cooler on the ground and slipped off my sandals. I examine the beach more clearly and felt the smooth sand tickle my feet. This beach is ordinary with a crystal clear tanned sand, just right for anybody. Chance pulls me away for a stroll on the beach. He intertwines his hand with mine as we walk side by side in slow-paced motion. Breathing in the fresh, clean air and hearing the sound of the sparkly crystal blue water. Refreshing.

To be honest, I am anxious walking with Chance, holding hands because we're two guys. People around us might find it strange and I didn't want them staring or calling us names. This is one of reasons why I'm scared to be in relationship with a guy.

I try to stay calm on the outside, I don't want Chance to worry, but it's not really working. I look worried.

"Are you OK?" Chance asks with concern.

"I'm fine. Really fine," I mumble.

"You're not fine," he claims instantly.

"Yes I am," I reply firmly.

He halts in front of me ceasing our stroll. I try to avoid his eyes.

"Look at me," he tells me.

Still trying to avoid his eyes which is an obvious hint that I'm not fine.

"Did you know that this beach is looking sexy. The texture of everything surrounding us is complete sexiness." Speaking in a happy voice, changing the subject.

"Thomas, don't change the subject. Just tell me what's wrong," He requests.

"This is a better beach than all the others I've been to with my family. Even though I've been here for a short while," I say.

"Thomas, I'm serious, tell me what's wrong." I think I'm irritating him a bit.

"The sun is shining bright." But I don't want him to worry and not have any fun at all at this gorgeous beach.

The sun is shining bright, it makes Chance's body glisten nicely, which is a great sight to see right now.

He sighs. "Whatever." He looks at me with a disappointed look. "I'm going back to the group, you're welcome to come if you want," he says sounding careless.

I firmly grasp his wrist, halting him before he could take another step away