Authors Note: New Upcoming Romance

When a chance encounter reunites a university student and a gangbanger, the gangbanger's way of living threatens the love life he always wanted.

Saint Love, a new urban romance from yours truly.

Cover by the amazing: 

I've been working on this story for years and to finally have it coming out is something I never thought possible. It's been a while since Being With a Jock (and by extension its remake: Broken, Flawed, and Living) but I'm making a comeback to romance! This story was supposed to come out after BWaJ/BFL but I hit a heavy writing slump that caused me to question my ability to write several times. I'm still a perfectionist when it comes to writing, but I've learned to not let it engulf me in constant comparisons and self-critics as it once did. And I'm happy to share the fruits of my labour with you all!

Here's the blurb if you weren't already interested:

Desmond Williams has ambitions. At twenty-three, he's more than a year from medical school, so his last year at Queens Foundation University matters.

Travis Fletcher has a dream. At twenty-three, he's shed too much blood for him to ever be a good man, but he'll be damned if he doesn't get his family out of the crime-riddled borough of Delfer City—Kings.

When a chance encounter reunites the two men, Travis' way of living threatens the love life he always wanted. Desmond was his tutor in high school and his biggest crush, but because homophobia is rampant in the black community, he kept his attraction and sexuality on the down-low. Now faced with the opportunity to live his truth with the man he wants, he's going to have to be brave.

Coming soon to a screen near you!

Are you ready?

Chapter One out now! Head on over to my profile and click on Saint Love!