Chapter 7

"Why are you here?" Chance's presence was directly behind me.

"Chance, didn't expect to see you here." Shane said,

"Didn't Anthony tell you? I'm sure he did." Why was there a bit of anger within his voice.

"Chance, I'm sorry." He apologetically said with blue eyes like Chance and Tori.

I turned around and placed my hands on Chance's chest. I relocated him back to sit on the bed. I felt this tension of hatred towards Shane when I gazed deeply in Chance's eyes. I noticed how Chance's eyes tint darker when he's mad. When he's happy, it's like gazing into the ocean.

I marched back to Shame to greet him with a handshake and welcomed him in. I glimpsed at Chance, who gripped my bed sheets. I heard his soft growl. Is Chance gonna magically transform into a wolf? That would be sexy though. My wolf man.

I walked over to Chance and whispered in his ear. "Calm down." He released his grip on the bed sheets slowly.

"What are you here for?" I asked, turning Shane.

"I wanted to see my brother." He responded.

Brother? Chance and Tori have a brother? This is more shocking then finding out Chance was Tori's brother. Why are secrets being kept from me? I don't understand. Am I not trusted enough to know these secrets?

I looked at Chance with a raised brow. "You have a brother?" As I pointed at Shane.

"Sadly, I do."

"How come you and Tori never mentioned him to me?"

"Because we hate him."

That would explain why their eyes look similar when pleading and why Chance is angry right now.

"Chance, I'm really sorry." He pleaded for forgiveness.

"One word." As Chance cursed his middle finger at him. "Bitch."

-

Friday morning. Do I want to talk about what happened yesterday? No. Was it a delightful moment? No. Do I want it to happen again? Hell no. Never again shall Chance rage attack. Not only did he put Shane in pain, he also got injured. Some boyfriend I am, I couldn't even stop them until Tori came to receive extra paper from me. I'm weak, I'm useless. I would of gotten injured if I interfered with the little fight. I should feel ashamed of myself. What kind of average teenager am I?

I knocked on his door three times and awaited for his answer. "Come in." I opened the door and stepped in. I closed the door behind me.

"Hey Chance, how you feeling?"

"Good." As I saw him rotate his right shoulder.

"How's your shoulder?"

"In pain." Thought so. "But I can't do archery if the pain remains till then."

I try to help ease his pain. "Take a break this time. You've been going to practises these past four days."

He sighed. "But-"

"But nothing." I cut him off and patted his chest. My hand remained there. "You need a break." I spoke firmly.

"But-"

"Chance." I firmly glared him down.

"OK, I'll take a break. I won't push myself."

"Good. Now get dressed, we got school." I told him.

He had trouble placing on his blue plaid shirt so I helped him slip into them. I buttoned up the buttons but left the top open. Looks more sexy that way, it does. He wore his backpack over his left shoulder. We travelled to the cafe for quick breakfast. I had to feed him like a baby.