Chapter 19

Friday at it's best - T.G.I.F. I don't want to go to school today - mostly because of particular reasons. Plus, I' m tired - very weary. My body is definitely not ready to move. I never want to move. The same heavy forces weighs me down. My eyelids are glued shut. Nothing will wake me up from my nice slumber.

"Babe, you gotta get up," except for Chance repeatedly trying to wake me up.

I groan and shoo him away. I'm peacefully resting on my bed in comfort. I do not need to be disturbed in my pleasant slumber. This isn't the best time for me. It's so early in the morning. I can just miss school today, call in sick. But Chance won't allow that to prevail.

Chance rips the warmth away from my body, leaving me away from laying comfortably beneath my blanket. I am very annoyed by this action of his he decides to do. "Chancey, why you gotta do that?" I ask sounding childish, groaning tiresomely. I shift to lay on my back and cover my face with my hands. In the mornings I'm so lazy like a adult can be.

I remove my hands and open my eyes to see Chance crawl on top of me, grinning like a pervert at me. He's essentially styling in his Dolce and Gabbana jeans, open crimson short-sleeve plaid shirt and black muscle tank top. His hair always looks so exceptionally well. His flawless skin is still perfection to me. No other guy can compare.

"I have to, babe, in order for you to wake up, get up, and get ready for school," says Chance.

I groan once more, but it motivates him to climb off me and my bed. I roll off landing my feet on the floor and assisting myself up. I approach Chance and stand before him, my annoyed facial expression eyeing him down with squint eyes to emphasis my annoyed state. I slightly slap him and leave my room to head to the bathroom.

As I climb into Chance's car, I lay my bag on the floor near my feet. I rest my back in the seat after I buckle my seat belt. Yesterday was a day of Tori's true hatred but silent emotions.

"Tomster. . ." he trailed off. "I-"

"Hello my gay stripper and ugly hoe brother," Tori barged in cutting Chance off from his words. She's acting all bubbly and happy today for some reason. I can't define it precisely. Her clothes were fashionable; black and white skirt, black waistcoat over a white shirt and converse shoes. Chris was behind her on his phone texting. She strutted towards us, foot in front of the other, like the distance from the door to the bed was a runway for models - and she was acting like one. Sometimes, Tori acts like a famous model who goes by a diva posture, but she's not usually this bubbly and enthusiastic when she plays her act. She planted herself between me and Chance becoming our barrier and she crossed her legs in a elegant manor. Chris walks towards the computer desk and pulls the chair in front of us. "How's my bitch doing?" Tori asked me as she swung her arm around my neck clinging to me. It was quite a shock to me, but it's Tori.

"He's my," Chance coughed to correct himself as he saw my glare at him. I knew exactly what he was going say. "guy."

 "Bitch, swerve," Tori shoved Chance's face aside with her hand. Her nails were painted sapphire blue. Sounds like something would say - exactly what she would say in a moment like this. Always acting like she's rude even though she's really joking. We all know it.

I couldn't help but notice Chris's stylish look; a black v-neck sweater shirt covering a a white shirt underneath with the addition of fitting jeans and Addidas. They were a matching pair.

"Any who," I altered the topic to answer her question, "it's going alright."

"Anything interesting happened so far?" She asked.

I steal a quick glance at Chris who was still texting on his blackberry bold, then at Chance. I wouldn't want to share a secret that wasn't mine to confess. If I did, it could lead to critical situations. I know the consequences. "No," my voice cracked, giving away my obvious lie. I'm a terrible liar.

"Tommy, what happened?" she questioned, unravelling her arm from neck to directly glare me into confession.

I can't share something that Chance and Chris should be doing. "Nothing," it cracked once more. Why is it that I can't lie as I want to? I could never escape from being a terrible liar.

"Tommy," she demanded, "tell me!" That snapped Chance into concern for me. He knows what I shouldn't be confessing.

I was afraid to tell her what had happened and what Nathan told me. It isn't my secret to tell as I stated earlier. Its Chris and Chance's secret to share to Tori before it's too late. If she finds out this unbelievable truth from me, or anyone else, it was frightening to know what she'll do. My heart clenched of tension in fear. I knew it wasn't my secret but I was anxious. I looked at Chris quickly who was apathetic about what was going on and Tori noticed. She's shocked as she thought of what I could be concealing away from her.

"Is it about my boyfriend?" she interrogated me.

The sound of those words snapped Chris's head to raise in confusion. His eyebrows raised skeptical at this assumption Tori claimed. "Me?" he said.