Trying To Love, Stiles

The reader will be male and this is my first ever go at doing something like this. Solvesborg I hope this is okay😊

I walked down the schools corridor. My cane in one hand, Stiles's in the other. Me and Stiles have been dating for 2 months. It's been the best 2 months of my life. We got to my locker and let go, I opened it up and placed some of my book inside. I looked down and saw my painkiller tablets. A smile came to my face when my eyes locked with them. I grabbed my water bottle and opened the packet taking 2 tablets out. I swallowed them with ease and placed everything back.

"You sure you needed those?" Stiles questioned, looking over to me as I shut my locker and started walking. "Yeah, why?" I asked, confused at Stiles's question. "Just because you didn't say you were in pain. Plus you only took some 3 and half hours ago. It's meant to be 4." Stiles argued. "Oh yeah, and I total forgot half an hours gonna kill me." I sarcastically replied as we walked into class. "I'm just looking out for you." Stiles defended as we took our seats. "Yeah, well don't. I'm good. I don't need anyone to look out for me, okay?" I replied.

Just as Stiles was going to speak the one and only Lydia Martin walked in taking his attention off me and to her.

I always felt a sense of jealousy when Lydia was around. Yes, Stiles goes out with me but he did have a crush on the girl for a few good years. Even made a ten year plan or something. I always get this feeling he still likes her. I mean, he might. He is only bi.

Worry floods my veins. This always happen when the gorgeous red-head appears. Anxiety swells up inside of me. The thought of losing Stiles is one I tend to try and keep out.

Before my thoughts can go any further, the sound of my name being called pulls me out of my trance. "Hey? Dan? You okay?" Lydia asks sitting down in front of Stiles. "What did you just call me?" I questioned, annoyance building up inside of me. "Dan. That is what people call you." Lydia said laughing at the end. "Only Stiles calls me Dan and last time I checked, you weren't him. Unless of course you both have miraculously changed bodies, but I find that highly unlikely, princess." I said, glaring at Lydia. "Babe, what's wrong?" Stiles said, placing a hand on my arm. Letting out a gruff of annoyance, I tugged my arm away and stood up, heading for the door. "And where do you think you're going, Daniel?" Mr Davis asked as I placed my hand on the door knob. "I'm going the Antarctic to visiting the penguins. It's very cold but apparently it's mating season so that'll be fun." I said, giving a sarcastic smile while opening the door and leaving.

I walked to my lockers and opened it up. I grabbed the painkillers and bottle. I took 2, swallowing with ease again. "Dan!" Stiles shouted as he approached me. I quickly shut my locker so he wouldn't know but it was too late. "Why are you taking more tablets? You just took two ten minutes ago." He said angrily. "I'll be fine. Above fifteen is fatal. Don't stress." I said walking off, the cane causing slightly pain in my hand from how fast I was going. "That doesn't matter, okay. You shouldn't take more than you need." "But I do need them Stiles! And its non of your business anyways." I said, walking out of the school doors. "Where are you even going?" Stiles questioned as I walked over to my bike, my helmet already on it. "The Antarctic, remember." I said, grabbing the helmet. Just as I was about to put it on, a squeaky voice stopped me and made my blood run cold. "Stiles! Come on, let's get back inside." Lydia said, walking over to Stiles and taking his hand in hers. This little action caused so many thoughts to go through my mind, my breathing became shallow.

"Stiles is totally cheating on you."

"I mean, why wouldn't he?"

"You're a mess with a cane."

"No one could ever love you."

"You're too harsh."

"You're in too much pain to love."

My eyes were still focused on their hands making Stiles look down and see what I was seeing. Realisation hit him like a truck and he knew immediately what was wrong. I was jealous and my anxiety wasn't helping.

Stiles quickly tore his hand away from Lydia making my eyes flash up to see her face. Sadness and disappointment covered it making me feel even worse.

I fell to the ground. The all to familiar feeling of my throat closing up appeared. My chest became tight and I knew what was happening.

I was having a panic attack.

Everything began to spin. I've had panic attacks before but non as bad as this. Stiles took a hold of my face and made me look directly at him. My breathing fanned over him as worry took over his face. "Dan! Dan! Look at me, okay. Calm your breathing. Try and calm down. Everything's okay." "I-I ca-can't. Sti-Stiles." I cried out. I tried to speak up again but was stopped when I felt two lips crash on to mine.

At first I was shocked. My eyes widened so they we as big as plates. I soon relaxed, loving the feeling of Stiles lips on mine. We've kissed before but this felt different. This felt more...passionate and...full of true, pure love. Not love you can just fake everyday, but love you are born with, love you cherish to have with someone that makes you complete.

Breaking apart, I had realised my breathing had gone semi back to normal. The intense kiss made my breath slightly ragged. "W-why did you do that?" I questioned, looking at Stiles with only one expression. Love. "To stop the panic attack you had to hold your breath, you couldn't. So when I kissed you, you did." He replied stroking my cheek slightly. "Y'know I love you, right?" Stiles said in a questioning tone. "I would never leave you, or cheat on you." He added on. He clearly knew what I was thinking. "Yeah, I know that." I replied, blushing and looking down. "Good, then tell yourself that, remind yourself." Stiles chuckling while wrapping his arms around me in a big hug making me feel at home.

A warm bubbly feeling erupted inside of me when Stiles did that. It made me realise that I had Stiles, and Stiles was all I needed.