Stiles Stilinski, Sexual Tension, Smut

It was 22:11pm and the pack and I were gathered around Stiles's dining room table. A new supernatural threat was in Beacon Hills, such a surprise, I know. That's why we were here, planning on what to do to stop it.

"We could always sneak through the back door?" Stiles questioned as we talked about ambushing the new werewolves. "No Stiles, we can't do that" "Why?" "Because they'll hear us, they're werewolves dumbass." "Well then how will we get in there little "lair" then?" Stiles said, clearly annoyed with me. "Who said we had to get in huh? We can ambush them when they leave. When it will be an actual surprise and they won't hear us." "How do you know they won't hear us when they leave huh?" Stiles replied cockily. "You don't, do my plan. It's way better Y/N and you know it. I'm just better than you." He said with a proud smile. "I swear to good Stilinski I'm gonna rip your balls off okay? Don't test me." Stiles's heart rate slightly sped up in panic before he tried to be cocky again. "I'd like to see you try." He said smirking making me lung for him. Sadly, I did not get to him as Scott got ahold of me and Stiles ran to hide behind Derek.

"Right, that's it." Lydia spoke up. "We're leaving but you two are going to stay and sort things out between the two of you. Enough of this bickering. Just have the sex to sort out the tension and then meet us tomorrow." She added on, grabbing her bag and standing up. The others doing the same soon leaving.

"Well that was rude." I said looking over to Stiles after the door shut. I saw him looking to the ground, the smell of anxiety coming off him. I soon felt bad. "Stiles, look I'm sorry. Your idea was good, I just...I just don't want anyone getting hurt." "No, I get it Y/N, with everything you've been through I understand."

Throughout our conversation we had moved closer until I could feel Stiles's breath on my face. He gave me a hug, me returning it.

I only answered Stiles back about his idea because I am genuinely scared to lose my friends. I already lost my parents and brother, not to mention Allison. I can't lose anyone else.

Once we pulled away from the hug, me and Stiles stared into each other's eyes. I saw him leaning in, me doing the same until I felt his soft, pink lips on mine. It was like kissing pillows. I moved my hands to his hair to lightly pull making a moan release Stiles's lips. He moved his hands to my hips and moved them up and down. "Shall we take this somewhere else?" Stiles questioned as he pulled away slightly. I only nodded, not trusting my voice yet.

Instead of letting me walk, Stiles lifted me up making my legs wrap around his waist. A moan escaped my mouth from his little action.

We made it up to his room and he placed me down on the bed and carried on with our make out session. It soon got very heated again. Stiles moved down to my neck while his hand moved up my skirt. A gasp left my lips as his hand why higher and higher until they pushed my panties to the side.

He slowly pushed one finger in making a moan leave my lips. I was just glad Stiles's dad was on a late shift.

Stiles started to go faster and then soon added another finger. "God Y/N your so sexy." "Ugh Stiles...don't stop." I replied breathlessly. "Moan my name babygirl." He said, picking up speed making me moan out ever so loudly.

Stiles carried on kissing my neck and then soon found my sweet spot. He started sucking on it which made me moan. His other little action pushed my off the edge and I climaxed with a loud moan.

Stiles brought his hands out and sucked them, the sight made yet another moan leave my lips. "Delicious." He whispered.

I decided to take charge by flipping us over. Me now on top straddling him. I took off my shirt revelling my black laced bra.

What a great day to wear it, am I right?

Stiles seeing it made him moan as a smirk took over my lips. "Take off your clothes." I whispered sexily  as I got off him and took my skirt off along with my bra and knickers.

Stiles took of his clothes before bringing me to the bed and kissing me again. "I-I don't have a condom." Stiles said breaking away. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill." Stiles nodded before crashing his lips on mine again.

After a few more minutes of making out I soon felt the feeling of Stiles enter me. I gasped as he did this while he let out a manly moan. He started going faster making the bed hit the wall. "Oh god Stiles! Don't stop, ughh."

Stiles started getting faster and harder making louder moans leave my mouth. "Your so tight." Stiles said closing his eyes and letting out a moan himself.

God, how could he be so sexy?

"S-Stiles...I'm close." "Me too Y/N...me too." Stiles went faster which I didn't think was possible but this movement brought me up to my climax. This made Stiles cum as well.

After we finished and we regained our breaths, Stiles rolled off me and we both just stared at the celling. "Well...I guess there was sexual tension." I said after a while. "Yeah...I guess so." Stiles nodded in agreement though I wished he said something different.

Something along the lines off 'I actually like you, this was love, not sexual tension' but I knew the Stilinski boy would never like me like that.

I guess I'll just savour this moment.