Dylan O'brien, Comic Con, Happy

"You excited for the 2015 comic con?" Holland asked me as we were waiting to go on stage. "Couldn't be more thrilled" I said, wearing a smile as bright as the sun.

Soon they started calling everyone's names. Dylan was just before me and as he was going on the stage he sent me a wink. Sometimes he could be the most worst and cheekiest boyfriend.

After everyone's name was called, including mine, we started talking and soon answering questions. "I have a question for Y/N, and can I just say I am a massive fan of yours" "Aww, thank you sweetie" "Oh, my, god, you are talking to me...wow...anyways what is it like to date Dylan O'brien?" After the girl said the question, the crowd erupted in to girly screams making me laugh along with the rest of the Teen Wolf cast.

"Well, it's amazing! It's like dating a God" I said jokingly making everyone laugh. "I mean...I love Dylan and have done since I could remember and dating him is like dating my best friend. I can tell him anything and he can tell me anything. We're always there for each other and I couldn't ask for anyone better. So dating Dylan is the best thing in my life. It's amazing" I said, making the crowd aww and me blush. Dylan leaned in from next to me and gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek while whispering "It's amazing dating you too babe, I love you so much" This caused me to blush more as I looked to Dylan with a smile across my face. He gave me another one back before being drawn out by a question from a fan.

God I love him.

Sorry it's short😬

Remember, send in requests😊