Dave Hodgman, Just A Dream, Sad

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and the feeling of two arms wrapped securely around my waist. I slowly turned around in them only to be met with the face of an angel.

Dave Hodgman.

"Babe, you're staring" he said in his ever so sexy morning voice. This made butterflies erupt in my stomach. "I wouldn't call it staring...more like...gazing" I said, making him release a chuckle with warmed my heart. "Morning" he whispered making me giggle and whisper morning back in reply.

Dave started attacking my face with kisses which made my heart skip a beat and giggles to escape my mouth. "Ahh...Dave stop" I said a smile plastered on my face. Dave soon did as I asked and stopped. He looked at me with his adorable brown eyes. "You're staring" I said, repeating what he said. "I like to call it gazing" he said with a smirk which made me smile wider.

"I love you Y/N" "I love you too Dave"

Suddenly the room started to go dark and Dave was vanishing. He kept repeating my name over and over again. Everything was disappearing. I couldn't stop it. Why was everything going? That was when someone started shaking me but I couldn't see them.

"Y/N!!"

"What?!" I said, slightly scared and shooting up to sit up right in my bed. "Get up, you're going to be late for school" My mother said before leaving my room.

Parts of the dream started to come back as I sat in my bed making me smile. My heart soon ached as that was all it was. A dream. A dream that is a wish my heart made. A wish that will never come true.