Thomas x little sister, The Maze

ScorchedThomas2922 I hope this is okay for you😊

Also, I'm not that familiar with the maze runner. I've watched it but I can't remember everything, so, sorry if things aren't in order or if I get things wrong.

I woke up feeling uneasy. My head was hurting and I felt sick. Looking around to see where I was, panic flooded my veins when I saw I was in some type of metal lift. Red lights shown as I went up. With my vision coming into focus some more, I finally saw the top. I also realised I wasn't slowly down. "HELP! HELP, SOMEONE HELP!"

Seeing that screaming wasn't going to help. I closed my eyes and curled myself up in a ball. Not that this was going to help but it made me feel safe.

Suddenly everything stopped. I opened my eyes and looked up. The top was separating making a bright light engulf my vision. I heard deep voices and the sound of my "lift" opening. Looking up again I saw someone jump in making me scurry to the corner. "Hey love, it's okay. My name's Newt. Why don't we get you out of here, yeah?" Looking at this person I noticed it was a boy. By the sound of his accent he was British. Not trusting my voice I decided to go with nodding. He put his hand out and I took it gently.

He helped me up and once I was on the ground again I saw that I was surrounded by a group of boys. No girls, just boys. "Hey, she's hot." "Way more hotter than Teresa." "Do ya think she'll get with me?" "Alright Shanks! Shut your mouths! You're making the poor girl uncomfortable!" Newt shouted once he got up next to me. "Get to work!" He added. "Not you though Chuck." Newt said quieter this time.

A little boy coming running over. He was cute. He had a bright smile and he seemed to be nice. "Chuck this is...oh, do you remember your name?" Thinking about Newts question I realised I didn't. Yet again, panic consumed me. "Hey, don't worry. You'll remember it in a day or two, okay?" "O-okay." I said stuttering. "But, like I said before. This is Chuck, he'll show you around for today. Chuck, take care of her." "Of course Newt." This boy Chuck said as Newt walked off.

Taking a breath and looking at my surroundings I saw I was in some sort of a yard with four stone walls around it. "This is the glade." Chucks voice said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Am I the only girl?" I asked looking back to the young boy. "No, there's another girl called Teresa. I don't know where she is though..." Chuck said trialing off. Just as he said that the walls started to move and suddenly 2 boys ran out from the other side. "Who are they?" "Oh, they're Thomas and Minho. The runners." "Runners?" "You'll learn about that tomorrow. For now let's focus on our tour." Chuck said, taking me in the opposite direction of where I really wanted to go.

Skip to the night

I sat down with my back resting against a log when someone came and sat by me. "Hi, you must be the new girl, I'm Alby, the leader here." "It's nice to meet you." I replied shyly. "How have you enjoyed your first day?" "Umm, it's been...weird. I-I can't remember anything and I have this feeling something is going to happen." "Really? Well I wouldn't worry, nothing happens here." Alby said, sending me a half reassuring smile. "Hey Greenie, come on here!" Someone shouted making me turn around.

I rolled my eyes once I saw it was Gally. "God, he's such a dick." I mentally thought.

Standing up, I walked over to where a circle was being formed. "This is a little ritual we have. The Greenie fights one of the Gladers. Wanna have a go? Unless of course your too chicken." Gally said laughing making some of the other Gladers join in too.

Rolling my eyes yet again, I stepped into the circle. Cheers we're heard from all around me as I moved closer.

Gally threw a punch but I ducked. Then he ducked down and ran towards me. In other words, he rugby tackled me. My head hit the floor and everything went black.