Dave Hodgman, Death, Sad

"You can't do that, that's not fair" I said as Dave took the hat off my head and held it up too high for me to reach. "Not my fault your so small" he tased with a goofy grin across his face. I rolled my eyes and tried to get it one last time before I laughed lightly and gave up. "Fine, keep it. It suits you more anyways" I said with a smile across my lips.

Dave chuckled and laced his fingers with mine while kissing me on the lips. "I love you Y/N" "I love you more Dave" "Pfft, impossible"

Me and Dave both had big smiles across our faces before turning into the alleyway as a shortcut back to our house. As we were walking down I saw a hooded figure walking our way. I didn't think anything of it until I saw something shining in his hand. It looked like a gun?

The man came within 4 feet of us before stopping. I still couldn't see his face but what soon caught my attention was the gun he lifted up to me and Dave.

My blood went cold and I swear my heart stopped. Dave gripped my hand as the man pointed the gun at him. "Please don't" I said just above a whisper, to scared to speak any louder. My body was trembling and tears came to my eyes. 'I don't wanna die and I don't want Dave to die. Please God, please don't let anything happen to him' I thought, praying as I stood looking at death himself.

The man put his finger on the trigger and everything went in slow motion. The man moved his hand before he pulled the trigger and shot me instead.

Pain shot through the top of my stomach and I heard feet running and someone shouting my name.

I felt my self falling and I soon felt the cold, wet ground come in contact my back. I felt hand on mine again as someone shouted. "Dave" I said whispering with a small smile on my face. "I-I'm he-here Y/N. Don't wo-worry, helps gonna come" Dave said crying as he brought his phone to his ear.

I heard more talking as small black spots came to my vision. My other hand was rested on top of the wound as I tried to put pressure on it.

I felt warm liquid drip onto my hand and down onto the concrete ground.

My breathing became slower as my grip on Dave's hand became weaker. "Hey, hey Y/N, come on. Stay with me, c-come on" Dave said as he gripped my hand harder. "Dave...D-Dave, remember...remember I love you. That I-I love you s-so much. Yo-you were the be-best thing that I e-ever got. Tha-thank you, for...for
every-for everything." "No, come on Y/N! Don't say that, you are gonna be f-fine. Look, y-you can't go. You ca-can't die. W-we gonna start a fa-family. You and me against the world remember. We were gonna get mar-married,
p-please don't go. I love you too much."

"Da-Dave, it's okay. Li-listen, do all of th-that with someone el-else you l-love. I'm...I'm sorry, b-but I-I love you to the end of the world" I said my voice becoming lower as my eyes dropped shut and everything went black.