Chapter 20 - Together

No one's pov

Everyone in the pack were so happy because of taekook's marriage.. Like a celebration they help in every way they could.. Everyone were invited for the marriage... Before marriage both tae and kookie should not see each other so Jungkook stayed in jin's house...

Mrs. Park, lisa and jimin were with jungkook packing his dress.. After their marriage Taehyung and jungkook are going to their honeymoon but taehyung wants to be in his penthouse..  Jimin and Mrs. Park leaves both the siblings alone in the room..

'Our dad and mom will be so happy now..' Lisa said while hugging his brother.. Jungkook holds her hand with his.. 'I know marriage is a big decision in life kookie.. Not only that you are going to be our pack Luna soon.. You have many duties..' Jungkook leaned his head on her shoulder... 'Don't you think that its too early for marriage..'

'I don't want to make him wait.. I want him noona.. Always with me.. He waited for his mate all these years.. I don't want to suffer him and I want it too.. Past one year is so hard for me.. I can't live without my taehyung..' Jungkook said.. Lisa ruffled his hair.

'OK bunny.. Now you have to get a good sleep.. So you won't look tired tomorrow..' Jungkook rests his head on her lap.. Lisa stroked his hair until he fall asleep.. She closed the door.. Taehyung looked at jungkook who is sleeping on the bed...without making noise he get into his room and closed the window..

'What are you doing here?' Jungkook looked at taehyung who sits on the bed beside him.. 'Grandma said that we should not..' Taehyung pecked him on his lips... He hovered over the younger and holds his hands..

'I want to see you.. So..' Jungkook chuckled at him.. He tilt his head and kissed the elder on his lips.. 'Can't you wait until tomorrow..' Taehyung shook his head..

'Tomorrow you are going to be Kim Jungkook.. So today is your last day as Jeon...' Jungkook blushed a little.. 'I can't wait to make you mine pup..' Taehyung said.. He loosened his grip on the younger's hands.. 'And..' He leaned towards his ear.. 'I won't let you sleep hereafter.." The younger bites his lips and looked away from Taehyung..

'Y-you have to g-go...' Taehyung smirked at him.. 'OK pup.. Sleep well tonight..' Jungkook pushed the elder but before he goes Jungkook hugged him tightly.. After a minute they break their hug and taehyung jumped off from the window..

'Kim Jungkook..' Jungkook holds his cheeks and blushed.. He falls on the bed.. He wants this night to end soon.. On the other side when taehyung entered into the mansion his grandmother holds his ear which made him to wince in pain.. Yoongi and hoseok controlled their laughter..

'Can't you wait for few more hours..' Taehyung glared at his things.. 'Go and sleep.. I don't want you to be tired tomorrow..' Taehyung rubbed his ear and went to his room.. Yoongi and hoseok helped him to pack his things.. Everyone is waiting for the big day..

The whole hall is filled with guests.. Hae sook and young chul invited the guests.. While the young boys were enjoying the moment.. They are so eager to see the couple.. Seo joon, hyungsik, Minho and others were arrived to the wedding... It's like a festival.. The most awaited day for all...

Namjoon fixed taehyung's hair.. 'Woahh.. You look so handsome tae..' Hoseok said.. Taehyung looked at himself on the mirror.. He is little nervous.. 'Relax tae.. Its your most memorable day.. Don't be nervous..' Namjoon squeezed taehyung's shoulder which made him to relax..

Jungkook playing with Minnie while Lisa fixing his hair.. 'You have to change your dress koo.. its time...' Jin said.. Jimin took his son from the younger's lap.. 'Do you want any help..' Jin asked.. Jungkook shook his head and closed the door to change the dress..