Chapter 14 - True blood's mate

Taehyung pov

Today is the party night... Each year all the wolf packs meet in this special day.. Even though we have enemies we have to attend this party.. I know everyone will be here.. Especially Minhyuk..

'Tae are you sure.. Its not only friends.. Every pack leaders and their members will be there.. And also...' Namjoon hyung looks so worried..

'I know hyung.. That's why I want jungkook to be with me.. Everyone should know that jungkook is mine.. And I know Minhyuk will also be there..' I said to him while checking myself on the mirror.. 'I will be with him.. And I will take care of him.. Don't need to be scared hyung.. Okay..'

'Okay.. Jungkook will come with both jin and jimin.. Sehun and kai will also be with them.. So we have to go.. Its time..' We both went to our parking lot and get into our car.. Hoseok and yoongi hyung followed us.. After an hour we reached the hotel.. Everyone greeted us I also saw seulgi and her father.. I don't forget what she did to my pup after that I didn't want to see her..

'Taehyung..' Seo Joon hyung hugged me tightly.. 'Where is your mate..' I smiled at him.. 'He will be..' I was stopped when I heard many squeals.. His scent makes me crazy.. I turned around and looked at jungkook with my hyungs.. Like guards sehun and kai stood beside him..

'Tae..' He showed his famous bunny smile.. 'Fuck.. Look at that boy.. He is so beautiful..' I bite my cheeks and controlled my anger.. Jungkook hugged me tightly.. I caressed his back I know he is nervous.. Its his first time to attend the party and jimin is with yoongi hyung..

Are you okay?' Jungkook nodded his head

Are you okay?' Jungkook nodded his head.. He hate attention so I wrapped my hand around his waist and pulled him closer towards me..

'Hello Mr. Park..' Jungkook bowed to Seo joon hyung.. I didn't leave Jungkook alone.. They both excused and join with my hyungs.. At last my time alone with my pup..

'You look so handsome hyung..' He looked at me.. 'You too but your are cute than handsome..' He chuckled at me.. 'Woahh.. I didn't thought that your mate is a boy...' We both turned and looked at Seulgi's dad.. Jungkook bowed to him..