Chapter 19 - Destiny

Taehyung POV

Alone.. Without my jungkook I feel so lonely.. I don't know where he is or when he will be back.. Sometimes love is more painful but this pain is so pleasurable too.. It makes me to fall in love in with him more.. He only thought about our pack but not his life.. I know he wants me to protect us by using his inner beast..

'You have to come out of the room taehyung..' Seo joon hyung caressed my hair.. 'Jungkook won't be happy if he see you like this..'

'I want to see him so badly.. I Miss him..' He sighed at me.. 'I promised to kookie that I will take care of both you and Jimin.. He cares about you a lot..' I know.. Jungkook always think about others..

'I know you care for me lot hyung.. Jungkook always think about other's happiness than his life.. That's why I love him.. He is my little sunshine Hyung.. I know you are trying to cheer me up but he is my light.. I want him...' He chuckled at me..

'I don't want to make you wait for long Taehyung .. The wait is over.. He is waiting for you..' I looked at him with widened eyes.. Is it true.. Am I heard that right.. I rushed to the hall and saw Jungkook with my grandparents.. He looks so happy and hugging my grandparents.. My tears threatened to fall..

I slowly stepped down on the stairs without taking my eyes in him.. On seeing me he showed his bunny smile.. 'Hyung..' He looked at ne with teary eyes.. He ran towards me and hugged me tightly... I thought it as a dream but its not.. His scent.. His touch.. I hugged him back.. I can't control my tears when I hugged him.. He is now in my arms after an year.. I kissed him on his head..

'I'm sorry.. I made you wait for an year..' He said through his sobs.. But I don't care.. The wait is worth.. I wrapped my arms tightly around him... Soon we are engulfed by our hyungs.. ' 'Happy to see him again.. I'm happy for you both..' Jin hyung said..

I saw an young boy who is smiling and looking at us.. Jungkook break the hug and stretch his hand.. The boy holds his hand and jungkook introduced him to me... 'Hyung.. He is soobin.. And soobin he is my Taehyung.. ' the boy nodded his head and bowed to me..

'Who is he kookie..' I asked.. Soobin is with our hyungs.. He explained everything to me.. 'Ohh.. I understand.. He is like our..' He looked at me with his doe eyes.. 'Son.. If you are happy then I'm happy too..' Jungkook leaned his head on my chest.. I arranged a room for him in our palace.. After the attack we altered a little..

'How about a little celebration at tomorrow night.. Our Luna is back so we have to celebrate..' My grandma said..

'T-there is no need for that hyung.. I'm..' I placed my finger on his lips.. 'We want to jungkook..' He didn't say anything.. After a good dinner I went to soobin's room who is arranging his things..

'Are you comfortable here..' He startled a little and looked at me.. He smiled and nodded his head.. 'Thank you.. Hyung..' I ruffled his hair..

'Don't thank me.. You are also our family soobin ah.. I will introduce everyone to you tomorrow.. Don't be scared no one can hurt you here..' He feels so comfortable.. I want to know about Jungkook.. 'Is he alright in the prison..' His eyes widened..

'I d-dont know whether I say this to you or not.. He endured a lots of pain.. He also have many scares on his back hyung.. Many days I heard his cry but I was too scared to talk to him..' My heart clenched in pain.. He didn't want me to feel his pain that's why our mark disappeared... 'He always talked about you a lot hyung..'

'But his love for you made him so strong.. He became weak physically but his love made him too strong to endure the pain..' Its only for us.. He is really an angel.. I went to my room and saw Jungkook near the mirror while buttoning my shirt..