Chapter 13 - College

Jungkook pov

All these years I was homeschooled but now I'm going to study in college.. Though I'm nervous I'm not showing it outside.. But what's cruel is that both jin hyung and jimin hyung took me for shopping and a whole day I spend with them in the mall.. Arghhh.. I hate it.. I took a hot bath and wear my outfit.. I brushed my hair and fixed it.. I took my backpack and went to the hall..

'Woahh kookie..' Jimin hyung hugged me tightly.. 'You look so handsome..' I smiled a little.. 'And this outfit suits you well..'

'Ohh koo.. Come let's eat breakfast..' Grandma said.. I didn't see taehyung from morning.. I pouts a little why he is not here and it's my first day for college.. After breakfast me and jimin hyung sits on the sofa waiting for taehyung..

'Are you ready pup...' I smiled at taehyung and nodded my head.. 'Listen pup.. You should not..'

'I should not befriend with girls.. I have to be with your cousin kai and I should not let anyone to touch me..' I pouts at him which made both jin hyung and namjoon hyung bursted into laughter.. 'Do you think I will fall for another person.. Pabo..' I whispered to myself..

'And don't get yourself in any danger.. Be careful.. Okay..' I nodded my head.. 'Why are you wearing my hoodie..' I lowered my head..

'Because I want to.. Why?' He smiled at me and ruffled my hair.. He holds his hand with mine and we both get into his car.. 'You have to meet hyungsik hyung in the office.. He will let you to meet others.. Okay..' I bite my thumb nail and nodded my head.. After half an hour he stopped the car in front of the college.. I looked at the big gate which is welcoming us..

'Look pup.. Don't be nervous.. Just stay safe if you have any problem call me.. Okay..' I nodded my head.. I saw kai waiting near the gate for me.. We both get off from the car.. 'Take care of him kai.. And both of you just be careful.. Don't let anyone know why you are here..' He kissed me on my forehead.. 'See you in evening..' Before he leaves I clenched his coat which made him to look at me..

He chuckled at me.. 'Why I feel like sending off my son to the first day in kindergarten..' I scoffed a little.. He hugged me tightly.. 'I will see you in evening.. Take care..' I stood their until his car disappeared..

'Shall we go kookie.. We have to get our schedule..' We both went to the office where I saw two men.. Me and kai bowed to them.. 'Good morning sir.. We are from silver moon pack.. I'm kai and he is Jungkook..'

'He looks so cute.. I didn't thought that our taehyung will have a cute alpha mate like him..' I looked at the man who smiled at me brightly.. 'Morning boys.. I'm Park Seo Joon.. Director of this college..'

'And I'm Park Hyungsik.. His brother.. Principal.. Welcome boys..' Their smile relaxed me.. We got our schedule.. I also have some classes apart from dance and music.. 'Come on I will introduce you to your class students..' Principal said.. We both followed him..

'If you have any problem don't hesitate to say to us Jungkook.. We promised our taehyung to protect you..' I smiled at him.. When he opened the classroom door I feel like exposed and all the students eyes were on me..

'Okay students.. They are the new students take care of them and no more bullying.. Understand..' The principal said and everyone said yes.. 'Minho take care of them..' I looked at the professor who smiled at me fondly..

'Okay boys introduce yourself..' Our professor said.. Kai stood before me.. 'Hai.. I'm Kai..'

'Which pack are you from?' I looked at the boy who is smirking at us.. I don't like that brat attitude of that boy... 'I'm from silver moon pack..' Next its my turn.. When I stood before kai I feel their lusty gazes on me.. I relaxed a little and introduced myself..