Chapter 3 - No more slaves

Taehyung pov

I went to my room and sit on the couch and looked at the clear sky outside the window.... I know making them to accept my decision is not an easy way.. I have to.. I can't stay away from my mate.. I took a hot shower and wear my outfit.. I checked myself on the mirror.. You are a true blood tae.. I smirked at myself on the mirror and went to the hall..

'Ohh.. Tae.. You wake up too early..' I sit on the sofa before them.. Namjoon hyung also sit beside me.. 'Kai..' Kai rushed to the hall and bowed at me.. 'Call jin hyung, yoongi hyung, hoseok hyung and jaebum.. And also baekhyun hyung..' He bowed once again.. After five minutes they all gathered in the hall..

'Is it anything important tae..' Father daehyun asked me..

'Father Daehyun.. I can't give any orders to our pack but I want what about others opinion in my decision..' Namjoon hyung looked at me..

'If my father is alive he don't treat people as their slaves..' Father Daehyun stood up from his place.. 'I haven't been here in the war.. I don't know why you want a war with small pack like blood moon.. They were not our enemies.. Even my father is close friend to blood moon pack leader.. '

'Its not right taehyung.. They should be treated as slaves... I dont want to give freedom to them..' I sighed at him..

'Ohh.. Father ... But the son of Kim So Hyun is the leader of silver moon pack.. Do you forget that?' Daehyun sit on the sofa.. 'We have enough soldiers and maids why we need slaves..'

'Kim Taehyung..' I stood when my father shout at me.. I looked at hoseok hyung.. 'Call the people of blood moon pack to the palace..'

'Yes master..' I left the hall and went to my room..

'How dare he shout at me like that.. I know who he is.. I will show who is the real leader of the pack..' I relaxed myself.. After an hour jin hyung came to the room..

'Everyone were in the hall.. Waiting  for you..' I smiled at him.. I looked at my dad's portrait in the stair wall... 'I won't make a mistake dad..' I went to the hall where all the members were waiting for me.. I looked at jungkook and smiled at him slightly.. I sit on the throne.. Only boys were there.. Most of the men were died.. Only few old men were there in their pack..

'Good morning everyone.. As a leader I should not show any partiality.. Equality is important.. I'm here to declare some important decisions should be followed by all.. '

'One... The people of blood moon pack hereafter they are no slaves to silver moon pack.. They will be the member of silver moon pack.. As a king I apologise on behalf of my father who treats you as slave.. Here after you are no more slaves.. '

I heard a loud cheering not only from silver moon pack members but also from my pack members.. I looked at jungkook who is hugging his mother..

'Two.. The children of silver moon pack are going to educate in the near by school.. '

'Three.. No one should treat them as slaves.. they are our pack members hereafter..'

'Four.. If you are going to disagree my decision then you don't need to live here.. '

'Understood..' I heard loud cheering and claps.. Our pack members hugged them each other..

'Kookie..' I saw hoseok hyung and jaebum rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.. I looked at the small boy who is standing near me.. I kneeled before the boy and cut the small chain on his leg..

'Thank you.. Master.. ' I smiled at him slightly.. I looked at my father and mother left the room.. I know what blood moon pack lost are lost.. I don't want them to get hurt again..