Chapter 16 - Precious

Jungkook pov

I tried to hold back but I can't.. I screamed a little loud when he abused my sweet spot again and again.. my eyes brimmed with tears because of the pleasure.. 'T-tae..' He started to leave Hickeys all over my neck.. 'S-slower...' But he is too rough..

'I don't.. Want.. Too..' He growled a little and thrusted into me in an animalistic pace.. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and linked our forehead.. I didn't know that mating will be more pleasurable .. I love when taehyung is so rough on me but I can't take it anymore.. His eyes didn't leave mine.. I pecked him on his lips and bite his lower lip..

The cold water hits our collided bodies.. 'H-hyung..' I'm really close but I want us to cum together.. His eyes darkened and thrust became faster with a loud moan we came at the same time.. He holds me tightly I rests my head on his shoulder..

I looked at Taehyung who is buttoning up my shirt.. 'You said only shower why are you so horny in the morning..' I can see his smirk.. 'I have college today hyung.. And look at these hickeys how can I hide it..' He chuckled at me and started to dry my hair with dryer..

'Don't hide it baby.. I want everyone to know that you are taken.. And..' He leaned a little to my ears.. 'Its only the beginning.. If its not your college I will..' I pushed him sightly.. He bites his lower lip.. 'You feel so good pup.. I'm too addicted to you..' His hands sneaked to my back and touched my ass.. I hissed a little because of the pain.. He showered me with little kisses on my neck..

'I-im still s-sore.. D-dont..' He pecked me on my lips... 'Do you still want to go..' I know I'm tired but if I stay here one more day I can't walk properly.. I nodded my head.. 'Im alright hyung...' I packed my backpack and we both get into our car.. I shifted a little in the seat.. 'I will pick you up at evening...'

'Its okay hyung.. sehun and Kai hyung will be here..' He ruffled my hair.. 'I will wait for you in the parking lot.. okay..' I sighed a little and nodded my head..

'Take care baby.. if you don't feel well call me..' I waved my hands to him.. sehun hyung is waiting for me in the entrance.. 'Hey Koo.. Are you..' We are on the way to our class..

'Yeah.. I'm fine hyung.. don't worry..' we both get into our class.. I'm so tired I can't open my eyes during the class.. I want to get a good sleep..

'Kookie.. you can take rest in the nurse room.. you seem so tired..' Kai hyung said.. 'we will take notes for you Koo.. so..' I smiled at them..

'I will go by myself hyung..' I pushed them away and took my backpack.. The nurse room is in new block so I walked alone in the empty hallway.. I smell an omega scent near the class room and its too strong.. Someone is in danger..

I followed the scent and ran outside the block.. The scent became too strong and it comes from the forest near our college.. But its a prohibited area no one is allowed there.. After few minutes walk I saw an old warehouse.. I didn't know about these house here.. I saw two boys came out of the warehouse checking the area.. Kookie covered my scent so after they left I went inside the house and saw the omega girl on the chair.. Her hands and legs were tied.. I tried to wake her up but i think she is drugged by the boys.. I untie the rope and carried her..

'I know you will come.. Leave the omega she is ours..' She is still unconscious so I laid her on the chair.. 'We have no time grey.. Our master is waiting..' Another boy said.. These crimsons.. I think they do this for Minhyuk..

'Hyung.. Its danger.. Come quickly.. I'm in the warehouse near our college prohibited forest..' I mind linked sehun hyung.. 'Then why are you waiting for.. If you want this girl then you have to fight with me..' The boys smirked and ran towards me.. I'm still tired but I have to save her.. They tried to attack me but I'm too fast..