Chapter 12 - First Heat

No one's pov

The whole hall in the palace were filled with many broken furniture's and glasses... No one dared to look at Minhyuk even his parents too.. He is mad... 'How? Why did he mark him?' Minhyuk growled loudly which made the others to flinch at his anger..

'Please son.. Just calm down..' Daehyun tried to control his sons anger.. 'Calm.. How should I? That fucking Taehyung.. He make that alpha as him.. How can I be calm..' Minhyuk clenched his fist and gritted his jaw..

'I don't care if he marks him but I want that boy..' Daehyun scoffed at his son.. He thought why everyone is so interested in Jungkook.. 'But not now.. I have to wait a little for that..' Minhyuk smirked and looked ar his father..

'Dont you dare interrupt in my life dad.. If you want to alive just be quiet..' Minhyuk said and leaves the hall..

Jungkook feel so tired and he opened his eyes.. He looked at the room and he remember what happened yesterday.. He touched the mark on his neck which made his wolf growl in happiness when jungkook touched it.. He feels so happy.. 'He marked me.. Yesterday..' His lips curved into a smile.. He want to look at the mark so he gets up from the bed and stood before the mirror..

'Its so big and... Beautiful..' When he touched the mark it shines a little.. 'Little pup..' Jungkook turned and looked at taehyung near the door.. He ran towards the elder and hugged him tightly.. Taehyung chuckled and hugs his mate..

'Mine..' Taehyung holds him tightly and jungkook liked it.. 'Yours...' They both linked their foreheads.. But tae remembered what the mood goddess said to him.. 'How am I here..'. Jungkook asked he didnt know what happened after Taehyung marked him..

'You are just tired pup.. That's all..' Taehyung kissed him on his forehead.. 'And come with me.. We are going to discuss something important..' Jungkook nodded his head and went to the hall.. He saw his hyungs , his friends and taehyung's grandparents were also there.. When Jungkook came to the the hall everyone stood up and kneeled on the floor and bowed their head to jungkook..

Jungkook was shocked.. He didnt know what to do and he feels so uneasy.. 'I'm happy jungkook.. At last our silver moon pack has their Luna..' Hae sook said.. Jungkook clenched his fist tightly..

'H-hyungs.. Please don't bow.. I feel so uneasy..' Jungkook said which made others to chuckle at him..

'It's our duty Luna..' Jimin smiled at jungkook.. Jungkook scoffed at him.. 'Yahh.. Just stop it.. Its too embarrassing..' Young chul smiled widely and he is happy for both taehyung and jungkook.. Everyone stood up and they engulfed jungkook with a group hug..

After everyone settled in their place namjoon started to speak.. 'Here kookie..' Namjoon gave him a file to him.. Jungkook's eyes widened be looked at taehyung.. He shook his head.. 'I can't.. I won't go..' Jimin bursted into laughter.. 'I don't want to go please..hyung..' He whined at namjoon..

'Koo why are you afraid.. You have to attend the college..' Yoongi said..

'We know you are home schooled jungkook.. You are good in studies then why are you afraid of..' Jimin asked.. Jungkook is smart and intelligent he was home schooled in the slave's pack and also with his friends..

'W-why only me? Not jimin and yugy...' He looked at taehyung.. 'If you want to study I will study here itself.. Please I don't want to go to college..' Taehyung looked at him sternly..

'Its taehyung's decision.. You have to accept it..' Yoongi said..

'I don't want to....please hyung..' Jungkook tried everything but Taehyung didn't took back his decision.. 'Dont act too much to me kookie.. You have to go the college..' Taehyung smirked at him..