Chapter 2 - Mine

No one's POV

Taehyung is looking at jungkook without blinking his eyes.. He is waiting for jin in their pack hospital.. 'Kookie..' Jin and namjoon rushed to the younger.. 'Ohh.. He is kookie..' Taehyung thought.. Namjoon looked at taehyung..

'How did you know he is in prison.. Why did you left the party.. Taehyung' taehyung snapped and looked at namjoon.. 'Don't tell me he is..' Taehyung nodded his head..

'My mate..' Jin dropped the cotton and looked at him with wide eyes..

'He is an alpha tae.. How can you mate an alpha.. And he is our silver moon pack slave..' Taehyung growled at him..

'He is not a slave... He is mine... I don't care if he is an alpha.. He is my mate..' Namjoon and jin lowered their head..

'But what about your father.. Mina... Your engagement..' Jin looked at taehyung...

'Don't worry I will take care of it..' He leaned towards the younger.. 'I'm happy hyung that I found my mate.. I have to protect him..' Jin sighed a little..

'Don't worry.. He will protect you.. He is a great fighter.. And you know because of attacking our soldier your father gave him the punishment..' Taehyung smiled a little.. 'Our mate is so strong and fiesty.. I like him..' V said...

'But I don't want him to get hurt again Taehyung.. He already lose his parents.. Living a slave life.. He deserves a better life.. Not only him but also all the slaves..'

'Don't worry hyung.. I will take care of everything hereafter.. Now I will join in the party.. In will meet him in the morning..' Taehyung looked at his mate once again and went to the palace.. Jin treats the younger wounds..

'I hope everything will be alright..' Namjoon said.. Jin nodded his head..

The next morning jungkook wakes up from the sleep with less pain on his back..'I was in prison how could I get in this room..' He looked around the room and saw jimin sleeping near the chair..

'Hyung..' He shook jimin to wake him up.. jimin jolted up from his sleep and looked at jungkook.. 'ohh.. kookie..' He hugged him tightly.

'Why are you here? I warned you to not come here..' jungkook smells him.. 'and your scent is fading ..' jimin looked at him..

'I wear your hoodie kookie.. don't worry.. you are here for me to protect..' jimin caressed the younger's cheeks... 'You already done a lot jungkook.. it's my fault that I'm an omega..' He lowered his head.. jungkook tilt his brother's chin..

'You are my little precious hyung.. there no need to worry about being an omega.. I know your mate will be there in future to care and love you more..' jimin hugged him..

'Jeon jungkook..' Mrs.park opened the door with loud thud.. 'did you get into fight again ..' jungkook smiled at her sheepishly.. 'aishhh. This kid ...' He caressed the boy's cheeks.. 'are you okay? Does it hurt..' jungkook shook his head..

'I'm so strong eomma.. don't worry about me..'

'Yeah yeah muscle pig..' hoseok said.. jaebum followed him..they entered into the room.. 'hyung how I came here..' hoseok and jaebum looked at each other..

'What is going on here?' Jisoo entered the room.. jimin stood beside his mom.. hoseok and jaebum bowed at her.. 'Why are you here?.. jin' she yelled.. jin rushed to the room.. 'how dare you to disobey my orders and you treat this slave..' Jin lowered his head.. ' just because you are namjoon's mate I will forgive you.. but...' her gaze moved to the younger... ' you.. collect the logs in the forest.. and I want you to arrange in the basement today evening.. '