Chapter 7 - Feelings

No one's pov

Jungkook was discharged from the hospital after a week.. Taehyung tries to find who is helping Mina.. He refused to train Jungkook because he is so weak.. He know that he is pretending to be strong before others.. He looked at the garden and smiled at how Jungkook playing with his hyungs but soon his smile fades when yugyeom tackled Jungkook on the floor and hovered over him..

'I want him to be with us.. Can we not just think about others..' V said... His eyes turned into red when he saw jungkook hugging his friend from back.. He bites his inner cheeks.. 'Two can play the game pup..' Taehyung smirked and get into the garden..

Jungkook turned and looked at taehyung who is with Mina in the garden.. He saw how she is so clingy to him.. 'He just make you jealous jungkook..' Kookie.. Its the first time his wolf speak to him..

He cant go near to taehyung because he is with Mina.. He rolled his tongue inside his cheeks.. Jungkook pouts and stomped his feet in the ground.. 'I want him to be with me... Why there is so much complications only in our relation..' Jungkook thought he lowered his head and turned away from them..

'Gyomie.. How many times I said not to play too touch with kookie..' Bambam said.. Yugy smoked at him...

'He is my friend since childhood.. We are always like this don't get angry..' Bambam smirked at him..

'I think my kitty needs some punishment..' They both looked at each other.  Bambam leaned a little and kissed him on his lips.. They both forget the surrounding and they kissing each other passionately.. 'For fuck sake.. Bambam..' They both flinched at Jin's voice who is closing Jungkook's eyes with his hands..

'I'm sorry.. We didnt know jungkook is here..' Bambam smiled at them sheepishly.. Jungkook moves Jin's hand from his eyes and looked at them..

'I didn't see anything..' Jungkook pouts at them.. They both bursted into laughter.. 'I want taehyung to kiss me... I want to know how it feels.. I want to feel his plumb lips in mine..' Jungkook shook his head.. 'I'm going insane..' He shook his head and leave the three confused..

'That stupid.. He knows about me.. Still clinging with that girl.. ' he walked on the empty hallway.. 'Are you calling your master a stupid..' Jungkook stood on the track and his eyes widened.. He turned and looked at taehyung who is smirking at him..

'You call me a stupid..' Jungkook gulped and shook his head.. He didn't want anyone to see him.. 'Oppa..' Taehyung looked at Mina who is behind her.. 'What are you doing here alone..' Taehyung turned and there is no one before him.. Jungkook hide behind the pillar.. She pulled Taehyung to the garden..

Jungkook looked at both of them behind the pillar.. He smiled a little and leaves the hall.. 'When I will walk with him like that..' Jungkook sit on the branch and looked at the clear sky.. 'You know kookie.. I want to hold his hand walk for a long.. No hiding, no fear.. Want to kiss him.. Want to cuddle him..' Jungkook sighed..