𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙
' am i the hero or the villain '.

HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON is the daughter of the almighty hybrid named Klaus Mikaelson and the alpha wolf named Hayley Marshall

HOPE ANDREA MIKAELSON is the daughter of the almighty hybrid named Klaus Mikaelson and the alpha wolf named Hayley Marshall. Her grandmother was the original witch, one of the most powerful witches to exist. And those three things were passed down to Hope, making her a tribrid; witch, werewolf, and vampire. Though, she hasn't activated her vampire side yet.

After sixteen years of pain and hurt, and torture, sixteen year old Hope jumped into a pit called Malivore to save her friends and the rest of the world. But, somehow, after spending some time in complete darkness, she was sucked into another world.

In this world, there is no such thing as vampires, but there is other species, and she has to learn who to trust, who to stand by, and figure out who she is through it all.

**✿❀ 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 ❀✿**
▛▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▜

𝘿𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙀 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙇
☆꧁𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖤 𝖬𝖨𝖪𝖠𝖤𝖫𝖲𝖮𝖭꧂☆

𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙒𝙊𝙇𝙁
☆꧁𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖬𝖲𝖤𝖫𝖵𝖤𝖲꧂☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇 - 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 & 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

- 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮.

- 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘦𝘵𝘤. 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬.