𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙄𝙕𝙀

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-
WHEN WHERE HOW WHAT?

Mackenzie admired the boy that was infront of her, shoving food down her throat.

"stop staring at me creep." Johnny mumbled.

The brunette let out a tiny giggle and looked away. She was too caught up with Johnny that she didn't notice another boy was staring at her. His face full of disgust and jealousy.

The man returned after one hell of a scene they witnessed. The man wasn't alone there was these men that wore a black suits with matching earpieces.

"Since we had a little trouble in our last location meet Bill and Ted." He smirks. He pats both of their shoulders and said "you know what to do."

Mackenzie grips tightly on Johnny's hand. What were they going to do?

The two muscular men brought in a big trunk. A tall woman appeared from behind. She wore a black romper that hugs her body, red bright heels and a gold bright necklace.

"Ms. Stefani.." Hayden said standing up.

"Hello, Hayden." She smiled.

She walked into the middle of the room inspecting the hostages. "Daddy really outdid himself this time." She jumps happily.

"Alright boys set up my station and girls don't worry, We'll have fun." She smiled. "Lot's"

—///—

The girls were dressed up in short dresses and heels. Their makeup enhanced the beauty they already had.

"Now girls, make sure to have fun and do whatever you want to do but one rule, always say yes. If not, suffer the consequences." She laughs. "And boys, you know the drill." She said standing up

She exited the room with the girls confused. Suddenly, men in black started coming in. They pulled them by their arms not saying anything. The boys just looked at them emotionless, following behind them.

—////—

Loud music filled their ears. They were all standing in front of the door, confused. They were frozen in their spots not knowing what to do.

"Scat." One of the men said showing what he had inside. The girls hurriedly split up into other sides of the room.

Everything was normal, they were finally loosening up. They were having fun but suddenly, a business man who looked like he was in his 30's started touching one of the girls' body wrongfully.

"Excuse me." Jayden said trying to pull Annie away.

"Aww come on, loosen up. It doesn't hurt." He said smirking.

Jayden and Annie both gave him a dirty look. They started to walk away when the man grabbed both their wrists and pulled them closer to him.

"Let's have some fun." He smiles.

"No." Annie said pulling her wrist back. Jayden didn't say anything but she nudged Annie by her leg, looking up. Annie looks up to see the woman from earlier holding a gun, mouthing the word yes.

The man smiled at the woman and she returned it with a wink. "You know what the boss said." He laughs "you're both mine now."

He pulled them into a dark room. He switched the lights on revealing 3 other men standing around the room. The girls tried to get to the door but it was blocked. They were cornered.