𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙌

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-
"Ai DIOS MIJO HE NO GOOD POR U"

"Let's go." Maddie said putting her phone on the stand. She drove out of the driveway and started to drive to the location, following the directions guiding her to it.

"What if it's a bad idea.. the cops are going to show up expecting us madds.." Mellissa said worried.

"Mom, this is Mackenzie we're talking about okay.." she replied.

//

PEW!

Johnny's eyes were closed he was waiting for his gunshot wound to start hurting but it didn't. He opened his eyes and suddenly a voice beside him said "help me.."

"Jack!" Johnny said. He sat in the hot dirty road trying to stop the bleeding from his best friend. He was trying to cover it.

"J-jack! No no no no no!" He said "jack don't do this! Stay with me jack!" He yelled panicking.

He held jack close to him. He had his blood all over his shirt. His eyes were watering.

"Please help him." Johnny said.

The old man smirked and laughed. "How pathetic you both are. Both failures!" He continued. "This is the last warning Vincent. Disobey me again and he's dead."

He took his dying body inside. Meanwhile Johnny laid on the warm road with Jack's blood all over his body.

//

"Mom! It's a fucking dead body! It's that little boy's" Maddie exclaimed.

Mellissa hopped out of the car and to the boy's body. Mellissa checked his heartbeat by putting two fingers into his neck.

Then suddenly the green-eyed boy meets the light brown gal.

"Ah!" They both screamed.

"Shit you can't be here. If-if he sees you.. we'll all be dead." Johnny said getting up.

"No! My daughter! Mackenzie where is she?" Mellissa said to the boy.

"I'm sorry but.. I have to go.." Johnny said.

He closed and locked the gate and began to walk up the stairs.

This house was normal looking on the outside. It was a big white house, and it has a very nice tiny garden. Although it was very odd because all of the other houses were a lot father away from them and the gate had electric wires on the top.

"Please just tell me she's safe!" Melissa said.

"she's safe.." johnny replied.

///

"So now we know where she is. We can tell the cops." Maddie said.

Melissa just nodded and stayed quiet. She wants her daughter back in her arms. She wants to be ther for her but she can't.

She sat in the living room with her coffee in her hand. It was very quiet until Maddie said

"The cops are here mom.."

Melissa looked up to see two young men standing. They both sat down infront of her.

"Ms. Gisoni we can't understand how you're  feeling but you need to give us some information to how we can find your daughter." The young officer said.

"I know where she is and she's in danger." Was all she could get out. Melissa just sat there vulnerable.