𝘿𝙀𝙐𝙓

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-

HE'S A MAD BOY

"Go teach her a lesson boy." She heard an old man said. "D-dad please don't make me" a familiar voice replied. "Now!" The man yelled.

Mackenzie fluttered her eyes open. She was in a cell. A small one, very old and rustic.

"Help! Let me out!" Mackenzie yelled.

"No one will hear you. I've tried. I've been here for as long as I can remember." A voice to her left said. It was soft and feminine.

"What do they want from us?" She asked.

"Hey! You! Shut up!" The man yelled.

Mackenzie backed away, startled. She looked down at her wrists which were incredibly red. The cuffs around her arms were too tight. She tried to get it off of her but failed to. Her arms began bleeding.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid girl! Look what you did to yourself!" The man said. His black boots made it's way over to her cell. "Hayden. Help this stupid girl. Now!" He demanded.

The boy, Hayden, rushed to her cell and took his first aid kit to treat Mackenzie. He struggled to unlock her cell door. The old man was frustrated and more annoyed. As punishment, he took a belt and hit Hayden right in the back. Hayden screamed in pain.

"I will do better, dad. I promise."

He was inside Mackenzie's cell. He uncuffed her and treated her wounds. He cuffed her once again but this time it was less tight.

"Please let me go.." Mackenzie said.

The curly hair took one more glance before locking the door, trapping Mackenzie inside. "I'm sorry" she heard him mumble.

/////

"They're gone." She heard the voice said again.

"Jayden? Lauren? Nadia? Anna? Lilia? Brynn?" The voice said again.

"I'm here" "yea?" "What?" "Hey." "Huh??" "Yea? Here!" Mackenzie heard voices everywhere. She thought she was hallucinating.

"Hey, new girl. What's your name?" The girl said once more. "Am I not hallucinating?" Mackenzie replied.

"No there's 8 of us in total including me and you. What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Mackenzie you can call me Kenzie." She pleaded.

"Well, Kenzie welcome to your new place for your whole life," she said "I'm Annie by the way"

"how long has everyone been here for?" Kenzie questioned. Most of them replied with I don't know or months. "no one ever tried to even get out?" Kenzie asked again.

"you don't think we would've thought about it?" a voice on top of her said. "the boys are highly trained. No one can get out, and even if we did, the man, he knows everything."

"Boys?" She said confused.

"There's 8 of them." Annie replied "and you were the last one. To complete it." She continued. "There's Armani, Will, Darius, Diego, Jaeden, Carson, Hayden and lastly, Johnny." She said.

Mackenzie thought about them. Wondering what they'll do to them and why.

"They're back," Annie said.

They all became quiet. You could hear water dripping down. "Boys! Get in here! Now!" The old man yelled.

"It's time."