𝘿𝙊𝙐𝙕𝙀

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-
"SO SUSPICIOUS OH MY"

Caleb LeBlanc paced around the grey-ish coloured room. He kept on looking out the window and back to see if his sister would appear.

Caleb couldn't forgive himself after what he said to her the day she went missing. He thought she was just messing around. Maybe this is all just some sick cruel joke? Actually it isn't.

7:50 pm the time read.

"where are you.." He mutters to himself. "wherever you are.. I'm gonna find you."

-///-

"I have a great new addition to my collection. This one is quite a troublemaker I tell you." The man started laughing.

2 teen boys were staring at an unconscious body laying on a white bed, in the blue room. Only 3 people are aloud in the blueroom. Hayden of course, William and Diego. Their specialty is treating diseases and injuries.

"You'd make a great addition to our place." The man said smirking, caressing her face.

The girl had woken up from her slumber and met the man. "AHH HELP!" She yells.

She frantically tried to get away from him buy failed miserably. She backed up into the wall closing her eyes as the man approached.

The man snapped and signaled at the boys. The teenage boys set into positions. One had a syringe and another had cuffs.

Emily opened her eyes to see a bright white light. It was all too quick when suddenly Emily's body collapsed to the floor. She tried to fight the urge of closing her eyes but it was too powerful.

-///-

"how the hell are we going to be able to leave?" A red curly haired girl asked. "the boys? the cameras? the man?".

"oh and also the fact that we don't know where in the fucking world we're at!" Annie added on.

"we can't just burst out the door that's for sure so we need a plan. Look I already have some people on the inside." Mackenzie addressed.

The girls looked at her confused. "I mean the boys. I know they all want to leave, we can ask for their help." She suggested.

"how can we even trust them? Last time I remembered some guy took me to a room an injected me some drugs or something." A girl with light brown hair said.

"Jayden is right and plus we don't know where we are!" Annie exclaimed.

Mackenzie sighed and walked to her bed. She clasped the handcuffs back on and just sat there.

"Lunch time." A voice said opening the door.

Boys with carts started to come in and just stood at the end of the girls' beds.

The man watched as the boys set themselves up properly.

"begin." The man said.

The boys started to properly serve them while the girls just sat down.

"don't you guys like that?" The man started. "Them being a gentleman? huh!"

"Why couldn't she just listen to me!" He exclaimed.

He threw his cigarette and stomped on it, leaving everyone even more terrified.