𝙊𝙉𝙕𝙀

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-
WHAT THE FUCK????

"What the fuck??" A voice behind the brunette said. She closed her eyes and slowly turned around.

She opened her eyes to see a few guys infront of her and a few in their bunkers. She sighed and looked around at the place.

A handsome chiseled boy looked at her. She blinked a few times before she realized he was waiting for an explanation. Before she could say anything her eyes laid on a fresh out the shower Johnny.

His hair dripping tiny droplets of water. He was shirtless and wearing ripped jeans with his Calvin Klein boxers showing. 'He does have an 8 pack.' Mackenzie thought.

A blush crept on Mackenzie's face as he approaches. "Mackenzie.." Johnny said confused.

Johnny was about to go to her when a boy stopped him. Mackenzie furrowed her brows puzzled as to why he did that.

"I  hear him. Hide now!" The boy said pushing Mackenzie inside a closet.

He pushed the door open and stomped his way through. He drops the cigarette butt and stepped on it.

"I need Asher and Diego." He smirked. He turns his heel and walked off. Asher followed leaving Diego shocked. He saw Mackenzie peeking from the closet. He smiles and winked at her before catching up to them.

"Mackenzie." Johnny said opening the closet door. Mackenzie's eyes met his 8 pack, making her cheeks crimson red.

"I- I need help going back I can't do this." Mackenzie stutters.

Johnny simply nodded. "I want none of you to speak about this ever. again." He exclaimed. They all quickly nodded and continued to do their things.

Johnny picked up a shirt from the ground and took Mackenzie by the hand. They heard the same stomping causing them to hide in a corner.

Johnny smirks at the smaller girl infront of him. "God, you're cute." He chuckles.

Mackenzie's face couldn't get more red. Johnny sighs and continued to lead her back to her room. He stops as he reaches the door.

The brunette took her hands pulling him closer to her. She stood on her tippytoes smashing her lips into his. It was short but passionate.

"This might be the worst time I've ever kissed someone, but I couldn't help it." She sighs.

The green eyed boy still frozen in the position, smiled and took her by the waist and kissed her. It was a bit longer but it was cute shortly with the same loud boots on it's way.

"I will get you out of here." He smiles. He slips Mackenzie the same key on her hand and proceeded to go his way.

Mackenzie smiled to herself and quietly entered the room. She was met with shocked facial expressions.

"Hi." Mackenzie stammered.

'How many times does this have to happen?Talk about déjà vu.' Mackenzie thought.

"How the fuck??" Lilia blurted.

The girls all stood up but not getting very far, due to their arms handcuffed to the bedpost.

"We're getting out of here." Mackenzie announced.