𝙃𝙐𝙄𝙏

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-
HE IS SO BAD FOR U OmG

She fluttered her eyes open to reveal a brightly coloured room with much bigger space. She sat up to see girls asleep. They look like the same age as her. She looked around to see her friend, Lauren laying down with a monitor beside her.

"L-Lauren?" She said. A pair of emerald green eyes opened to meet a honey coloured eyes.

"Lilia." Lauren said instantly hugging her. The blondes both share a laugh.

"We're missing someone. There was 8 of us but only 7 people. There's also two extra beds" Lilia said to Lauren.

What to know about Lilia is that well, she's blonde and she has brown eyes. Other than that she's very intelligent, very observant as well.

Before all of this she was in a stable home. An only child but she didn't feel lonely. She was adored by her mom and dad. She had a great relationship with them.

She was always on the of her class, always on time and she always wanted to learn more.

All of this turned south when she was walking home from school. It was only a few houses down. As she reaches her house she saw her mom in the window. She was about to yell mom when suddenly a handkerchief, drugged came onto this little girl.

"N-Nadia" Lauren said.

Lilia looked to her confused as to why she said one of the girls' names.

"What about her?" The blonde asked the other.

"She escaped but she's dead." Lauren sadly said. Lilia thought of Nadia as the second sister, before Lauren of course. Nadia was the third one to come into their cell.

"N-no.. n-no." She managed to say.

The girl looked around to see no Nadia. She broke down crying. She couldn't believe the news that was just brought to her.

"H-how are you sure." She asked.

"The newspaper said she was found in he sewers severely damaged." Lauren said to Lilia.

The girl decided to stop sking questions and just stayed quiet. She thought about all the possibilities of the red head surviving such thing.

She went back to her bed tearing up.

After an hour, the girls have woken up. They were whispering among each other talking about the same thing Lilia said.

"I hear someone." A curly haired girl said to everyone. "Everyone sleep!" She said as they all scattered off into their places.

Lilia didn't bother to move. She was too sad.

"Give me it! Useless boy!" The man said. Lilia peeked a little of who was in their doorway. She spotted the man holding handcuffs and beside him was a new boy.

"Please let me go home." The boy said.

He looked like an exotic model. His eyes were easily noticeable. They were striking light green. He was so gorgeous.

She laid back and closed her eyes. The man then went about cuffing every single girl into their bed post including Lilia.