𝘿𝙄𝙓

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-
CAN WE JUST NOT.

She straightened her blonde hair and later putting a headband on top of it. She was wearing a purple dress and a matching purple headband with white flowers on them.

"Although they did find an underground base with cages in them. This man is on the lose. We suggest keeping the kids inside, where it's safe and sound" the reporter says.

Emily listened to the reporter and scoffed. She then turned it off and continued to apply the matching purple eye makeup.

ring!

Emily applied lipgloss as picked her phone up. "Hello?" She said answering the call.

"Hey girlie! I'm about to pick you up so be ready!" The voice said.

"Got it see you in a bit." Emily replies as she ends the call.

She walked down stairs to see her parents sitting on the couch watching the news. She opened her refrigerator and looked at the insides.

"Honey, what are you doing all dressed up?" Her mom asked.

She turned around and said "I have a party to go to mom. I already told u about it yesterday and the day before that"

"Sweetie have you seen the news. There's a kidnapper and It's not safe." Her mom said to her. "I suggest you stay inside."

She scoffs and crossed her arms "but mom! It's the biggest party of the year!" She explains.

"No is no sweetie, I'm sorry" Her mom said.

"Dad." Emily said with puppy dog eyes.

"Your mom is right, Emily. It's not safe out there so, go upstairs, change and head to bed." Her dad demands.

She rolled her eyes and made a big commotion on her way up. 'that man isn't real. He won't kidnap me, Emily thought.

sofie💗:
We're down the block
Let's partyyyy!
Get out ya house now please!

Emily chuckles as she read the text. There was nothing stopping her. She opened her window and jumped down as she ran down the block to see her friend's car.

Sofia's car was very noticeable. It blasted loud pop music and it was white and shiny. As Emily saw he car she smiled and made eye contact with her friends sitting in the front.

As she was about to get in someone pulled her. She had a handkerchief over her mouth. She last saw her friend Sofia and Payton with shocked faces. Before she could see what happens next she was shoved in a trunk.

She heard Payton's voice behind as the car started to leave their spot.

"No! Emily! Wait sir please! Emily!" Payton said

Emily heard a big thud as the car reversed out of the spot. She tried hard to stay awake but the drug she was on was too powerful.

She wondered if Payton got hit or if Sofia's on her way to come get her. Many questions rushed into her head as she slowly closes eyes.

—////—

"You'd make a great addition to our place." A man said smirking, caressing her face.

"AAHHH! HELP!"