𝙐𝙉𝙀

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-

HE'S A PSYCHO

"Candy paint with the..." she hummed as the song  Candy Paint by Post Malone plays on the radio. Her mom forced her out of the house to go out and "explore" the city. Her sister, Maddie was asleep. Her mouth was wide open filled with drool. Her mom and Maddie were in the front of this big SUV, while Mackenzie stayed in the back. She decided to hide in the back corner just for fun.

Suddenly her mom screamed hitting the breaks as hard as she could. Mackenzie hit her head causing her to curse.  She walked up to the two seats filled with her loved ones. "What happened?" Mackenzie asked. She looked up to see a boy with scratches all over his body.

She immediately opened the car door and took him inside. "We're going to take u to the hospital" Mellissa, Mackenzie's mom said. "No! If you do my dad will find me. He's the sheriff in this town. Take me somewhere far where he won't reach me." The boy said.

Mackenzie and her mom immediately nodded and headed straight home. She looked into his green eyes worried and confused about what happened to him. "You're very pretty," he said. Mackenzie blushed and waited patiently to where they were headed.

"Where are we?" The green-eyed boy said.

"This is my house. My house is safe, no one will harm you." Melissa explained to the boy "Mackenzie go get the first aid kit! Quickly!"

The boy knew her name now 'Mackenzie' a pretty name for a pretty girl, He thought.

Mackenzie quickly cleaned and treated the wounds on this boy. "What's your name?" Mackenzie asked the green-eyed boy. "Johnny" he replied, "I- I can't stay here." He said.

"What? why?" Mackenzie asked. "My sister. We-we have to get her or else.." He panicked.

Mackenzie tried to calm the boy down but failed to do so. "Johnny. Johnny! Look at me!" She said. Johnny looked at the brunette and sat down.

"We need to get her. My dad.. he'll do things to her. She's only 15." He said. His eyes were red, tears flooding down on his cheeks. Mackenzie nodded and took her mom's car. She drove off to the place.

They reached the place and both of them hopped off the car. Mackenzie walked in front of Johnny while he trotted behind her.

"Mackenzie.." he whispered. "I'm sorry.."

Mackenzie turned around and looked at the boy holding a bat. Everything turned black for Mackenzie.

"My boy, Good job." A man said. He just scoffed and walked off with Mackenzie.

Johnny carried the girl down to a basement. In this basement was many things. Bodies everywhere. People locked up in cages. Johnny set Mackenzie in her own cell. He injected a drug into Mackenzie's system.

"It'll be okay.." the boy said laying her down in her bed. He brushed his hand over her face looking at her beautiful face and said

"It'll be just ... fine.."