𝙉𝙀𝙐𝙁

-₊˚✩☁️🏹₊˚✧-
BEBE IT WILL BE OKAY SOON

Mackenzie woke up from a dream that consisted of her and the green eyed boy. Boy it was pg 13.

She looked at a bright room. She was about to stand up to look around but her hand was handcuffed to one of the bed post.

She turned her wrist another way to see a key in her wrist. She ripped it out to unlock her cuffs.

The key had a note rolled up beside it. She read it and it said

'This key can unlock everything. Be safe and find a way out. After that go on with your life and never turn back. -j"

Confused as to why he would do this to her she tried to use the key to the door and successfully it worked.

She opened the door and looked around. This was a whole new place. It was very big and fancy.

She walked out and shut the door behind her. Mackenzie walked around in her pink silk night gown. The place was easy to get lost it. She continued to walk around when suddenly she heard the boots.

She ran back, or at least she thought she did. She unlocked a door and shut it closed slowly. Mackenzie sighed with relief.

The brunette turned around to see she's not in the right room.

"Shit."

"What the fuck?"

—////—

"A detective raides an empty house that she claimed was the kidnapper's base."

"Although they did find an underground base with cages in them. This man is on the lose. We suggest keeping the kids inside, where it's safe and sound"

"If you see this man please call-

She turned off the tv and sighed. The red head was at home but she's very injured. There was nothing she could do but watch tv.

"Mom!" The girl yelled. A beautiful woman she called mom walked down the stairs with a basket full of laundry.

"Hey, baby. Need something?" She asked. Nadia slowly nodded and said "I need to pee"

She laughed and assisted her daughter to the bin. After she's gone they walked back to the sofa.

"Mom how are we going to find them." The ginger said. Her mom sighed and shook her head.

"I don't know baby. They're still searching through the house for some clues." She replied.

Bling!

user1976:
i hope this is Nadia. I have some information about the man.

instantly the girl shaked as she looked at the message. Was this serious. Could she trust this person online. How does it know who She was.

Thoughts ran around the poor girl's mind.

thurnerrr:
I'm someone who can send the message to her.. who are you?

user1976:
I'm one of the boys.
We need your help.
It's gotten worse and
Worse everyday.

thurnerrr:
What? Which one?
What happened??
How did the man find out about the raid that was going to happen?

user1976:
I have to go, I'm sorry
But what ever you do stay inside.