Chapter 4: Don't Help

August.

At the end of September I would be marrying the love of my life but now everything was all hell. The only time Pat and I had time to go get stuff done was the morning because after that he would be in the gym all day getting ready for the season. Normally I would have no problem but I wanted to sleep and throw up in the morning.

Anyway today we went and booked the venue, the Chicago river north westin which was absolutely breath taking. They were a little booked but being that it was Chicago's beloved Patrick Kane's wedding, they made the acceptation. After Patrick left, I headed to a dress store with Gab, who was my maid of honor to pick out bridesmaid dresses. Pat and I decided on champagne to be our wedding color and Pat left me in charge of all the decorations and flowers.

After two hours of long painful shopping we decided on these champagne sleeveless dresses with this beautiful rhinestone detailing at the top. Gab would be wearing it in a nude pink which was the second color in the wedding. Tomorrow I had to go through another torturous day of dress shopping for me, only Gab, Elina and Abby would be accompanying me. Than on Saturday Pat and I had to go for a taste test for catering and the cake. After that we had to go meet with a photographer and DJ. Later that night Pat and I decided on the ceremony being outside.
"I feel like I never see you" I mumble into his chest as lied in bed.
"I know, how are you feeling?" he rubs my back
"Okay, I'm running low on prenatal vitamins, could you pick me up some tomorrow?"
"About that I-"
"Patrick it is literally one thing, you made me go pick out center pieces all by myself and now you can't even get me vitamins?"
"Why are you making it such a big deal?" he says in frustration and he sits up "I'm sorry I have to get ready for the season and can't help with this dumb wedding"
"Oh now our wedding is dumb? I'm sorry I didn't realize you felt that way!" I started to cry, getting up I took the ring off my finger and through it at him. "Take that for your dumb wedding!" I scream before storming out of the house and into the crisp Chicago air.