Chapter 2: Fools Fall In Love

Alyssa's POV

Patrick was out on the balcony while I sat in the bathroom. My hands fumbled with the packaging before taking out the white stick, a pregnancy test. I sat at the end of the toilet, one hand pushed back my hair while the other held the pregnancy test.

About two weeks ago Pat and I where in Buffalo at his house when some stuff happened, sober of corse. I hadn't gotten my period and I've been waking up with morning sickness which I hide from Pat. I follow the instructions as stated and wait. I was basically sweating as I waited for that damn stick to tell me if I was pregnant. As I sat there a million things ran through my mind. I wasn't married and last time I got pregnant, it was a miscarriage. I looked back down at the pregnancy test.

+

I was pregnant, again. I took a deep breath but had no time to think because of the sudden knock at the bathroom door.
"Huh?"
"You okay in there?" Patrick asked
"Yea babe, I'm fine"
"Hurry up, we have to go to dinner" he yelled from behind the door.

The next day I woke up with some pretty bad morning sickness but convinced Pat that the dinner I ate wasn't agreeing with me. After my episode in the bathroom we headed out to the Magic Kingdom where we go to meet all these different characters.

It was a beautiful day, my hand was interlocked with Pat's as we walked around.
"We aren't going back to the resort tonight" says Patrick as he purses his lips
"Huh?"
"We're going to be staying there" he points to the Cinderella Castle.
"You're real funny" I roll my eyes
"I'm not even joking, it's normally reserved for Make A Wish children but if you're celebrity and donate money to the foundation you can stay in there. I would've had us stay there for a few days but it's to expensive" he laughs
"Patrick!" I yell, hugging him.
"We have till 6, the resort put our stuff in the room already and we have some photo thing"
"Tell me more" I said mesmerized
"Uh we get to have dinner in the castle and you get some princess makeover thing and than we go out to watch the fireworks and stuff" he laughs
"Patrick you are literally the best, I can't believe you did this!" I kiss him.

The rest of the day in the park was amazing, we had a few kids stop Patrick for an auto graph but for the most part we where granted privacy.

At 6 we where having a tour of the castle, the attention to detail was impeccable. I felt like a princess just being in there. After the the tour Patrick had a photo thing where he signed a huge check to the make a wish foundation, might I had this his closing line to the reporter was "I want all those kids to feel as special as Alyssa feels, because she's my princess" It was so corny that it was cute.

After the whole media thing it was 7 so I was whisked away to go get a princess makeover. It started with nails and hair, and I was in desperate need for a manicure. They curled my hair lightly and pulled back a few strands. The next part was my absolute favorite, Cinderella's closet. Dresses on dresses and sparkly shoes on sparky shoes. My eyes were huge just looking at all the beautiful clothes.

One dress was really calling me, it was this beautiful baby pink dress with almost peacock rhinestones. It was simple and elegant. I grabbed the dress off the rack and was whisked away to go change. After I changed the workers held there hands over my eyes as they lead me over to the mirrors. They helped me step up before pulling their hands away.

They stood at the side of me, hands over there mouths flabbergasted. I looked forward at the 3 mirrors in front of me. Instantly my hands flew over my mouth taken back by what was reflecting back at me.

I felt like a princess.

Just than at 9 the clock began to chime and everyone began to rush and I didn't know why.

"Come on come on" someone was shooing me to the front door of the castle.

"What's happening?" I said frantically, I was now terribly nervous.
"Good luck love" one of the hair dressers said as she adjusted a piece of my hair before running off.
"Good luck?"

Just than the front door began to open and horse and carriage was just pulling up. No one was close to the castle, it was as if it was closed off. My eyes squinted to make out the figure in the carriage but than I spotted the bluest of eyes.

Patrick

All dawned in this sophisticated white dress shirt with black slacks. The carriage stopped and he got out.

I was still at loss for what was happening. Patrick came closer and I still stood in the door way of the castle almost shaking with nervousness. He came close to me and was baffled
"Alyssa" he said breathless, I had took Patrick Timothy Kane's breath away. "You look gorgeous" he smiled, causing me to melt. He took my hand and twirled me "Patrick you look so handsome" I kiss him.
"Happy two years babe" he than pulls out a red rose from behind his back and hands it to me.

It was like a fairy tail

"Alyssa...I love you without knowing how or from where or when. I don't know how I ever lived a life without you in it. With every ounce of my being I love you, and there are no words to describe how much I love you. I need you in my life, you complete the puzzle, you're the missing piece in my life and I can not loose you... Alyssa Johnson, Will you marry me?" He bent down on one knee, pulling out a small black box and opening it revealing flash diamonds.

I couldn't process what was happening. My hands where over my mouth in shock as a tear escaped me eyes. I could hear people chanting for me to say yes and out of the corner of my eye I could see a photographer. I felt like a princess and patrick was my prince.

My saving night and shining armor prince.

I held out my left hand which was shaking uncontrollable. "Yes Patrick" I say shakily "Yes!" He slipped on the beautiful shiny ring. I held out my hand and took a second to admire it before jumping into Pat's arms.

"I love you so much" I mumbled into the crook of his neck "I love you so much"

He lets me go and sets me back down but my arms are still wrapped around him.
"Patrick" I say as I look up at him
"Yea?" he says smiling uncontrollably
"I'm pregnant"