13

I looked down at the bracelet then back at Edward.

"Edward don't be ridiculous, I'm not some pubescent teen you can drag along!" I then got off the table and marched my way to the door.

I took one glance at Edward, who was smirking as if he already won a game I lost at. Without a second glance, I opened the door and took one step outside.

"Uh ah (Name). You can't leave yet. " His words were playful, deep, and chilling as they traveled like ghosting kisses running down my back.

There was a click and I felt as if the wrist with the bracelet was being pulled back inside. The force of the tug caused me to trip backwards as I was dragged on the ground all way back to Edward's feet.

"See? You can't leave me again this time." He smirked devilishly, and I knew there was a whole other side of Edward I never knew. Is this the side Edward discovered while I was gone? Has much has he changed? Does he still create art work? Does he still has that adorable smile? What about his shy nature, or that kind nature of his? Where has it gone? What did this?

As I stared up at Edward, he bent down to my level with his hands in his pockets as he burrowed his stare into mine.

"Remember (Name), you did this to me. " his voice was no longer that sort whisper, it was powerful, demanding, deep, and echoed throughout my head and heart.

He slowly got onto the floor with me, pinning me underneath him as he caresses my cheek lovingly.

"I finally got you. " his voice was soft, quiet as if he was afraid I would disappear if he spoke too loud. He then kissed me softly as he pulled me into his arms.

Edward really did change, and I'm the reason behind it.

A/n; Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates! But there is more to come, just gotta just motivated to keep writing this. Sorry the chapter was short, I felt like this was a good place to end this chapter to lead it into the next.