9

Your pov

Everyone was having a splendid time and conversing in small groups. Whenever the dj started the music and set up his lights, everyone was jumping and moving in the center of the living room. I stood by Aaron's side, afraid of what I'll do alone with Edward.

Aaron:" hey, why not dance? They're playing great music." He smiled while pulling me towards the moving bodies.

You:" no,no, I'm exhausted Aaron." My pleases went unheard from the loud music. He pulled me into the middle of the crowd while swaying to the beat.

Yes, this party scene is so familiar for a guy like him. That's how I found him when my thoughts seemed to be clouded by  the shameful desires of Edward. It might be shameful of me to use Aaron in a distracting way, but I know for a fact he sees me a female toy. The way he holds me, talks to me, and even fucks me, explains him so perfectly well.

Aaron smiled while spinning me around as I sighed, giving into dancing. He placed his larger hands onto my waist as I swayed with the beat, then he pulled me closer to him as he grind into my hips. I placed my hands on his chest, trying to make some space, but failed when he spun me.

Just as another song started, a slower more romantic beat, began I was pulled into someone's else hold.

My (eyecolor) orbs gazed up to see steel eyes.

Edward:" Aaron, allow me to steal (first name) for a dance."

Aaron:" sure, I hate slow dances anyway." My so called boyfriend walked off the dance floor and began to chat away with his friends.

You:" since when did you dance?" I smiled at edward, just letting the moment happen.

Edward:" I didn't...you never taught me.."

I felt a gust of wind fighting to be released, I bite my lip in order to fight the laugh but failed as I saw Edward's adorable expression.

You:" Edward! Oh my god, I haven't laughed this much since you first tasted coffee!"

I double over laughing since a flashback of Edward spitting out the hot liquid, came into my mind.

after my fit of laughter, my (skin tone) arms wrapped his pale, board, shoulders .

You:" then I'll teach you now, and we'll start with a waltz. "

I guided Edward with the simply steps that's formed a box, and started off slow. He caught on after four boxes were made and we moved faster. Just by being in his arms, I felt safe. The harsh reality of living alone melted away and the sheet of ice covering the once frozen lake, I call a heart, began to heat and beat. Who's to say that all this time swarming right by me will remain lonely?

I can have Edward by my side, I can hold him, I can be with-

Just then I noticed the exact thing I hated. I was using him for my personal gain of escaping loneliness. I'm his teacher, nothing more, nothing less. Edward must find himself within his boundaries he creates. I cannot teach him everything before I proclaim my affection for him. No, this is like tricking a boy into marriage just so I can steal their youth because I lost my innocence a long time ago. I will not do that.

Just as the song ended, I reached a conclusion.

Edward will not see me unless he seeks me out. It's time for him to learn the hardest lesson, solitary existence.