4

Your POV

I decided to start Edward's education with the basic skills. After a few weeks he seemed to have been learning fast. I then notched up the his education and finished his elementary to middle school education within a year .

You:" you're doing wonderful Edward, almost near my level of learning when I was child. This is good, soon after you're done with your high school education we can start to travel and get you a exciting education with new experiences!" Edward smiled at blushed as I praised him, I ruffled him hair and his blush grew darker. I giggled and gave the cute male a new stack of books to read, this time I threw in a lot more that would challenge his ability to process and understand.  I then told him to give a detailed report with a 5 page easy on each book. He nodded and started to read.

I then giggled and started to make lunch.

You: " Edward darling, would you like to eat a BLT?"

Edward then shouted a yes from the living room and went back to reading.

You: " I wonder if I should let Edward go to college, he could learn communication skills from there and I could take a break from teaching, he could also find a interest there. Maybe he'll find a girl he'll like! Or even better! A man to love!!" I then blushed as I started to talk to myself and fan girl from reading too many boys love books. But for some reason I felt a small ache in my heart thinking about Edward with someone else, maybe I was getting to emotional motherly toward the man?

I finished making the BLTs and called Edward over to the table. I handed him a beverage and began to eat.

Edward: " thank you for the food (name) it's wonderful." He gave me a small smile and began to eat, I told him it was my pleasure and began to eat also.
After we finished eating we watched tv. Edward sat next to me leaning his head on my shoulders.

You: " Edward"

Edward: " yes? "

I took a glance at Edward seeing that he was looking at me.

You: " would you like to go to college? You need communication skills, I can't provide that for you. "

He nodded and thought for a moment.

Edward: " I would like to major in art then. "

I nodded and smiled. I always liked Edward's sculptures he would make in his free time. Edward has the basic skills to talk to humans, but he needed to lose his nervous and shy attitude towards people. I want him to learn how to be assertive and gain friends.

You: " perfect. You should  start college within a half a year soon, after that we can travel the world and teach you more things." He nodded at me and looked back towards the tv.

3rd person POV

The young lady giggled and said " who knows maybe you'll meet someone there Edward" she then winked at the man and looked towards the tv. The black haired man looked slightly hurt, he had developed a crush on the female  but ignored it. He didn't want to burden the girl with his feelings. He couldn't lose her, so he just settled with being next to her.

But what these two people didn't know, was that the harder they ignored their feelings, the greater they would become.