Scary Movie - Toddler!Luke

prompt; can you do one with toddler!Luke wanting to watch oujia movie and Michael won't let him no matter how many times Luke seems to slip out of his headspace because Michael knows how Luke is no matter what scary movie he watches if he's in his headspace or not.

a/n; sure thing lmao aww.

Luke - headspace of a 3 yr/o

Michael - Daddy

Ashton- Uncle Ashy

Calum - Uncle Cal

^^

Michael had invited Ashton and Calum over to watch the new movie Oujia with him while Luke was down for his nap. Michael had just put Luke to bed now they were sitting on the couch with popcorn and blankets.

Not even five minutes into the movie Luke came downstairs and sat himself on Michaels lap.

"Why you watch with out me Daddy?" Luke mumbles, rubbing his eyes, quite clearly tired.

"It's to scary for you bubby." Michael sighs carrying Luke back up to his bed, tucking him in again.

"Please Daddy I wanna watch." Luke whines, sitting up. Michael shakes his head, leaving Luke's room, closing the door, going back downstairs to watch the movie. Again, not long after Luke comes back down stairs crawling into Michael's lap. And right now Michael is regretting Luke have a big boy bed because he doesn't stay in it.

"Daddyyy I wanna watch." Luke pouts.

"No, go back to bed."

"I be big boy if you let me watch." Luke grins, trying to get out of his headspace.

"No Luke."

"Michael." Luke whines, "Please."

"Luke no." Michael groans, standing Luke up, "Go to bed okay, you're sleepy and you're gonna be grumpy if you stay up."

Luke huffs stomping up to his bed, he suddenly gets an idea, he decides to sit on the stairs and watch the movie, he takes his blanket and his penguin stuffie, sitting down on the staircase watching the movie through the railing. Luke chews on his fingers focusing on the movie. He whimpers covering his eyes.

"I'm just gonna go check on Luke." Michael smiles, getting up heading towards Luke's room. He groans when he sees Luke curled up on the stairs shaking. He picks the sobbing boy up cuddling him.

"I told you didn't I bubby." Michael sighs rocking Luke back and forth.

"Come on, I'll get you some warm milk and you can have your nap yeah." Michael soothes carrying Luke into the kitchen heating up some milk and putting it into a sippy cup for Luke.

"Thanks Daddy." Luke whispers, drinking some of his milk. Michael smiles carrying Luke up to his bed, kissing his cheek as he lays Luke down.

"Now, go to sleep okay bubby."

Luke nods, still sipping on his milk as he starts to doze off. Michael smiles, leaving the room, going back downstairs to watch the rest of the movie with Ashton and Calum.

^^

a/n; lmao i hope it was okay.. i thought it was pretty cute to be honest. please don't forget to comment and vote, maybe leave a prompt! oh and right now this fic is like #275 in fanfiction so thanks for that! (: