Accidents - Baby!Michael

Prompt: Could you do one with heaps of like wetting so then he gets put in nappies.

a/n: sure, I managed to squeeze in another update so here you go!

Michael - headspace of a 4 yr/o

Luke - Daddy

Ashton - Dada

Calum - Papa

^^

Michael sat at the dinner table with his Daddies, giggling about something while they were all eating and chatting. Out of no where Michael felt his jeans get damp, then something warm running down his legs. Michael looked at his lap and saw the large wet patch, he knew what he'd done and a few tears started to leak from his eyes.

"Mikey what's wrong babe?" Calum asks, glancing at the sobbing boy.

"I-I had an a-accident." Mikey sniffles, his face bright red.

"Aw darling, let's go get you cleaned up." Luke sighs, taking the child like boy into the bathroom. Michael hides is face in Lukes' chest as his soaked pants and boxers are removed. Luke helps him into some clean boxers and takes him back out to the table. Instead of returning to his original seat, Michael climbs onto Calum's lap for a cuddle. Calum runs his fingers through the very embarrassed boys hair, kissing his forehead.

That night Ashton, Calum and Luke made sure Michael has been to the potty before bed, but Michael still, for some reason, woke up with wet pants and a yellow patch on the bed. Trying not to cry, he carefully waddled down the hall and into the room his daddies slept in, he knew Dada Ashton was the lightest sleeper so he decided to wake him.

"Dada." Michael mumbled. And straight away Ashton rolled over to face him.

"What is it babe? Why are you up?" Ashton whispered, sitting up.

"I had an accident again, sorry Dada." Michael sobs.

Ashton holds back a sigh, getting out of bed to help his 'son'. "It's okay Mikey."

Once Ashton has Michael all cleaned up and has fresh sheets on the bed, his kisses Mikey goodnight for the second time and goes back to his own bed.

--

The following day, Ashton, Calum and Luke were watching a movie, while Michael was playing with some lego on the floor. It was Calum who'd spotted Mikey squirming around occasionally grabbing his crotch, and for some reason he didn't even think much of it, well not until Michael was sitting in a wet puddle of his own urine.

"Sorry Daddies! 'm sorry." Michael cried, "I didn't mean it."

"Michael darling it's okay, we aren't mad." Luke sighs. Calum takes Michael to change his pants while Luke and Ashton mop up his puddle.

When Michael returns with Calum, he looks so upset and embarrassed.

"Babe, if you keep having accidents we'll have to put you in nappies." Luke points out.

"No! I'm a big boy." Michael shrieks, getting upset again.

"Well then you'll have to make sure you make it to the potty then." Calum adds. Michael nods.

--

The next morning, Mikey woke up completely dry, and he was ecstatic.

They did have a concert that afternoon, and that's what concerned Luke, Calum and Ashton. What if Michael had an accident on stage? He would be out of his headspace but it could still happen.

When they arrived at the venue later on, the nerves were growing, they had all noticed Mikey wasn't paying much attention that day.

Michael was enjoying the last half hour of being in his headspace before the had to get ready for the show. He suddenly stood up, holding his crotch.

"I have to wee Dada." Michael said, with wide eyes. Ashton quickly got up, leading Michael over to the toilet. But Michael stopped halfway, starting at the ground. He watched as the wet patch on his pants grew, his urine running down his legs and forming a puddle at his feet.

"Sorry Dada." Michael cried.

"Oh Mikey, it's okay." Ashton said, going over to get a small black bag from where the other boys were sitting.

"He had another accident." Ashton explained, before taking a nappy with little blue unicorns printed on it from the bag, also grabbing some new jeans for Michael.

He took the crying boy into the bathroom, laying him on the floor, Ashton removed his pants and boxers, wiping him down. Michael put up a bit of a fight when Ashton tried to put the nappy on him, but quickly gave up, already to embarrassed to care.

Ashton slipped on the jeans over the top of Michaels nappy, and much to Mikey's relief you couldn't tell he was wearing a nappy.

"I'm still your big boy right Dada?" Michael asked.

"Of course Mikey, you've just been having a little trouble getting to the potty." Ashton smiles, ruffling Michaels hair.

^^

a/n; how was it omg? i sorta rushed a bit because i wanted to give you all another update, but i think it turned out okay.
please give me feedback and don't forget to comment and vote! (: