Tantrums - Baby!Luke

Prompt: Could you write a baby! Luke tantrum? All the other boys as fathers but Luke wouldn't put his toys away so they didn't let him play anymore

a/n; sure thing, i hope this is okay.

Luke - headspace of a 3 yr/o

Ashton - Daddy

Michael - Dada

Calum - Papa

^^

Luke was happily playing with his toys on the rug, wheeling around little trucks and building towers with the blocks.

"Lukey, put your toys away, it's time for dinner." Calum said, starting to pick up a few blocks.

"No Papa, 'm still playin' with them."

"Luke! Listen to Papa." Ashton called from the kitchen.

Luke huffs loudly, kicking over his tower. "Don't wanna."

"Luke Hemmings! Pick up your toys right now." Calum said, yelling slightly. By now, Michael had come downstairs, Mikey was undeniably the strictest with Luke.

"What's going on?" Michael asked, eyeing Luke.

"I wanna play!" Luke screeched.

"It's dinner time though." Michael said. Luke let out a squeal, and threw a block at Michael.

Michael stepped forward and picked Luke up. By now, Luke was kicking and screaming, tears streaming down his face.

"Down! Down!" Luke cried, trying to get out of Michaels strong grip.

Michael put Luke in his crib.

"I'll come and get you when you've settled down."

Michael shut the door and immediately Luke started screaming, rattling at the bars of the crib.

The three Daddies were down stairs, and it hurt them to hear the baby cry for them so desperately, but they all knew if they gave into Luke he'd just continue to disobey them.

When the crying died down into sobs, Ashton went upstairs to get Luke.

"Hey baby, you ready to come and clean your toys now?"

Luke nodded, sticking his thumb in his mouth. Ashton set him on the floor by the toys, and one boy one, Luke started packing things up.

"I done." He whispered, reaching up for Ashton.

"Good boy. Now how about you apologise to Papa and Dada for being mean to them."

Luke stumbles into the kitchen, climbing onto Michaels lap.

"I sowwy Dada." Luke says, giving Michael a cuddle. He got off Michaels lap and climbed into Calum's.

"Sowwy Papa."

"It's okay baby, just listen to Daddies when we tell you what to do." Calum coos, running his fingers through Luke's hair.

"Dinner time?" Luke asked, perking up.

"Yes Lukey, dinner time." Michael laughs.

^^

a/n; sorry it was kinda short again, i'm hoping the next one will be longer. please leave feedback and don't forget to vote! i've already reached 100 reads so thanks so so much.