Cuddly - Baby!Ashton

Prompt: Can u do one with mute ashton who just likes cuddling and it is super fluffy.

a/n; holy fuck this is cute yay.

Ashton - headspace of a 2 yr/

Luke - Daddy

Michael - Dada

Calum - Papa

^^

Ashton was laying spread out on the floor, his honey coloured eyes watching the other boys in the room. He was chewing on his fingers, drool running down his chin. He reached up for his Daddy Luke, making grabby hands. Ashton kicked his legs on the floor in attempt for Luke to notice him and pick him up for a cuddle, Ashton loved cuddles, and everyone knew it. Luke looked down at the smaller boy, smiling, he picked him up, setting him on his lap.

"Well hi there baby." Luke cooed, running his fingers through Ashton's messy hair. Ashton smiled in response, cuddling into Luke's side, slipping his fingers back into his mouth.

"Ashy, come on, you know that's naughty." Michael sighs, replacing Ashton's fingers with his dummy.

Calum chuckled, "Oh Michael, give the kid a break, he's two."

Ashton smiled reaching over for Calum, Luke passes Ashton down the couch so he's settled on Calum's lap. Calum wraps his arms around Ashton, smiling at him.

"So you little cutie, how about a bottle?" Calum asks, and Ashton nods clapping his hands. Everyone chuckles, and Calum sits Ashton in Michaels lap while he goes and makes a bottle. Soon after Calum returns with the warm bottle.

"Who's going to feed you you're bottle pumpkin?" Calum asks. Ashton looks at his three daddies, he then nuzzles into Michaels chest, laying himself across Michaels lap. Calum hands Michael the bottle, Michael sets the nipple at Ashton's lips, and as usual Ashton starts suckling the milk out quickly. He drinks all the milk in record time, smiling up at Michael. Ashton curls into Michaels chest, yawning, Michael rubs Ashton's back, smiling down at him.

^^

a/n; omg yay update, sorry it's short, I'll have more up soon!