Naughty - Little!Michael

Prompt: Can you please do one with Daddy Ashton and Baby Michael where Michael wants a toy but Ashton says no and Michael does something inappropriate (like kissing him on the lips or biting) and blames Cake and says that he's seen Calum doing it to Luke whenever he wants something?

a/n; sure thing omg this is so cute ugh! thanks for the prompt. (also luke and cal won't really be mentioned in this).

Michael - headspace of a 3 yr/o

Ashton - Daddy

^^

Ashton had decided to take Michael out shopping for the first time while he was in his headspace, and so far Michael was being the good little boy he usually was. Staying close to Ashton and not making it obvious that he was in his headspace. But of course, Michael can be a bit fussy sometimes, just like any normal toddler.

"Daddy! I want it I want it!" Michael shrieks, tugging on Ashton's shirt, pointing to a kitten stuffie on the shelf at the shopping centre.

"Not today baby." Ashton sighs pulling Michael along through the shops.

"Please Daddy, I've been a good boy for you. Plus I haven't had any accidents all week!" Michael says, pulling Ashton back towards the store with the stuffie he wanted.

"Michael I said not today." Ashton groans.

"Daddy." Michael whines.

"Michael." Ashton warns, "I said not today."

"Please Daddy!"

"No."

Michael stomps his foot, crossing his arms. He grabs Ashtons arm pulling it forward and biting it.

"Ow! Jesus Michael." Ashton shouts, "Come on we're going home." 

Michael huffs following Ashton out of the shops, with help from Ashton he gets into the car. Ashton gets in the drivers seat, he starts the car driving home. When they arrive home Ashton carries Michael inside sitting him on the couch.

"Why'd you bite me?" Ashton asks, holding Michael, who was trying to squirm away.

"I wanted the stuffie!" Michael whines.

"That's no reason to bite Daddy, hm."

"I saw Cal do it to Uncle Lukey." Michael mumbles. Ashton raises an eyebrow looking at Michael.

"And did Calum get in trouble for biting?"

"Yes Daddy."

"And so will you, I want you to go sit in the naughty corner for five minutes." Ashton says, leading Michael over to the naughty corner sitting him down so he's facing the wall.

And once Michaels five minutes is up Ashton takes Michael back over to the couch cuddling with him.

"I love you baby." Ashton smiles, rubbing Michaels back.

"Love you too, and sorry for being bad."

^^

a/n; sorry its so short lmao any way i hope you liked it. don't forget to leave prompts, vote and comment! i'm still taking new covers if you want to make me one. (details at the end of the last chapter).